• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cure for Type II Diabetes

IceLemonT

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, even doctors only tell you they'll give medicine to reduce this pain that pain. They NEVER say they will cure your sickness.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As far as I know diabetes cannot be cured but could be controlled. The cheapest way to control it is to juice 2 bitter gourds (the small Indian variety availabe at vegetable stalls in Tekka area) in the mornings and gulp it down. It will bring down your glucose level fast. I am a diabetic and resort to this homemade treatment. Results guaranteed. However, don't take daily, only once in 3 days. If taken daily, your skin will tend to dry up.

Not all glucose-in-urine cases are diabetic. I've failed three urine tests before, for excessive glucose in urine. Once at pre-NS check-up, once at police recruitment check-up and once at NTUC staff screening. All three times, I was sent for full blood tests and all three times, I passed.

What I understand is, diabetes is not about high blood glucose level; it's the opposite, i.e. low blood glucose level. Glucose in urine may be one indication or sympton that glucose isn't absorbed into the bloodstream but wasted away through urination. To make matters more complicated, the patient can't simply eat more sweet stuff to make up as it would overload and further damage a body system that's already malfunctioning.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I understand is, diabetes is not about high blood glucose level; it's the opposite, i.e. low blood glucose level.

There is medically established method to classify one as diabetic.
Can't remember the exact name (Oral Glucose Tolerance Test).
Basically they first draw your blood for fasting blood sugar level.
Then they let you drink a glucose solution and then draw your blood; 1 hr and 2 hr after that.
There is a set of "high" limits for each phase (fasting, 1 hr, 2hr).

Type2 diabettes "cannot" be cured at the moment.
However it can be controlled to acceptable levels with healthy lifestyle (correct type and quantity of food, weight control, exercises).
Of course it requires high level of self discipline and you will also miss the fun in life as all the nice food you are supposed to avoid.

From my experience last night, I took a bowl of dry noodle, 1 pc goreng pisang and tapioca, this morning my fasting blood sugar level is 8.7, which is too high.

This is the agony that diabetics facedin daily life.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is medically established method to classify one as diabetic.
Can't remember the exact name (Oral Glucose Tolerance Test).
Basically they first draw your blood for fasting blood sugar level.
Then they let you drink a glucose solution and then draw your blood; 1 hr and 2 hr after that.
There is a set of "high" limits for each phase (fasting, 1 hr, 2hr).

Yes, that's the type of test I went through. Got to spend the whole morning till afternoon wandering around the hospital hour by hour between the drink, blood and urine taking stages, not to mention without breakfast. I understand it's supposed to test glucose tolerance.

Blood glucose affects blood clotting at open wounds. If you have a cut, you'd notice that after initial bleeding, the wound clots up in a brownish crust. That's an important function of glucose in the blood. Failure of that function may lead to small cuts on diabetics to develop gangrene.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlaneh...
thx but no thx.
r u paying for me?
now u know why that guy jump off NUH building in the midst of brain scan?
boh looi lah! si kar hoe lah!

Can go NKF. Not free, still have to co-pay. If really broke, can appeal to CDC and MCYS for more subsidies. Anyway, I heard that the general advice for kidney patients is not to take saltish food as it jam up your kidneys fastest. Saltish food can also develop kidney stone.

I also "ran away" from hospital before. After my problems were fixed and I was feeling well, the doctor recommended more scans, tests and observation "just to make sure" as reports for previous scans and tests not yet finally diagnosed. That'd be more days warded and more expenses of course. I requested discharge.

The doctor objected for awhile but finally agreed that I was basically able to walk out but issued warning statement and made me sign. In summary, I discharged myself and should anything happen to me outside the hospital, the doctor and hospital shall bear no responsibility, with an appointment to come back two weeks later.

Two weeks later, I did go back to the hospital, only to pay another S$60 for the doctor to show me some slides that I couldn't understand at all and tell me that I'm alright, no further medication required, just complete the course of medication that I was given earlier.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey johnny are u currently taking any new supps or anything?I hope you don't have diabetes.

I ordered those fish oils from iherb got me 2 huge bottles cos they were so darn cheap would have cost a fortune if they were sold from GNC.

I'm also taking GABA in pill form some form of amino acid but i'm too lazy to spell out the full name. From the bottle it says it helps muscle growth and i read online it helps one sleep soundly better but the muscle growth thing isn't possible cos the body cannot absorb it.

What's your take on it?

Yes I have diabetes, that probably caused the blockages of arteries & heart. Diabetes is a very dangerous problem causing people to loose limbs, eyesight, arterial blockages, etc.

Omega 3 is essential for both diabetes & heart problems, am taking lots of it since it's so cheap from iHerb:smile:

Haven't tried GABA . To improve sleep quality I'm taking Valerian, and alternating between melatonin(sustained release), & 5 HTP. I'm using Valeriam because I read somewhere that it was non-toxic

If you want to take green tea, black tea, white tea & loose weight, take a look at this Irwin product:
http://www.iherb.com/Irwin-Naturals-Triple-Tea-Fat-Burner-75-Liquid-Filled-Softgels/7702?at=0

If you are looking for a good resveratrol I recommend Biotivia Transmax. At first look it's pricey, but when you consider there are 60 caps of 500mg each. It's reasonable.

For anti-oxidants I'm continuing with taking pomegranate & taking a closer look at Seanol, Glisodin, astaxanthin. In fact I'm waiting for my order right now:smile: I'm trying a new company vitacost it's cheaper if you buy small quantities but not as efficient as iHerb:(

I'm trying a new multi-vitamin that will replace alot of things I'm already taking:
http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Synergy-3000-Multi-Vitamin-Version-11

Been having some problems when I eat rice. I sometimes get angina pains so I'm trying out the following weight control product, so far so good:
http://www.iherb.com/Life-Extension...-Pomegranate-Flavor-14-18-oz-402-g/24617?at=0

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just ordered a book on how to cure Type II diabetes for US$43 which includes shipping to Spore.

The author previously had Type II diabeles & wrote the book "Insulin: Our Silent Killer" to document how he cured himself.

http://www.healingmatters.com/book.html

Even if you decide not to buy the book, the site http://www.healingmatters.com/ has lots of useful info on diabetes.

Any recommendations as to what pills or herbs to take so as to protect the liver from too much alcohol ??

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard that many Sporeans are going to JB for dialysis. Cheaper there:confused:

Yes, much cheaper. RM100 to 200 per session. Foreigners welcome at the same rates. If you have a Malaysian IC and can prove that you're poor or broke, a few ringgits or free.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any recommendations as to what pills or herbs to take so as to protect the liver from too much alcohol ??

The following are a list of prodcts for the liver health:

http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=liver health

Milk thistle & alpha lipoic acid appear prominently in many of these products.

Alpha Lipoic acid is a very powerful antioxidant. Been used to treat people who've eaten poison mushrooms:eek: That's how powerful it is.

According to Burt Berkson, M.D. author of "The Alpha Lipoic Acid Breakthrough"
http://www.amazon.com/Alpha-Lipoic-...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1291957913&sr=1-1
alpha lipoic acid might help with:
* Protect against heart disease
* Prevent or treat complications of diabetes
* Prevent the progression of Alzheimer's & Parkinson
* Protect against cancer & strokes
* Fight chronic liver disease
* Combat the ageing process

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you guys have too much sugar on your dicks. no wonder mei meis cunt wait to give blow jobs.

Fact is many food products include too much sugar.

For example, when you go to NTUC & you'll will find 2 versions of Sunkist orange juice. The regular version is the cheaper one(red cap) and the more expensive with "no sugar added" which has a gold cap.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Johnny, any good ethical chelation practitioners you know around neighboring locations?

I doubt there are any in Sg but then I could be wrong ....

'Good' and 'ethical' a bit too much to ask .... yes? .. then maybe just ethical is enough :wink:

Heard of 2 doctors in Spore offering chelation.

Suggest you approach the people at Eden Health Store for the latest recomendations.
http://www.eden.com.sg/contactus.php

Alot of their customers share the latest health gossip with them & I have found that they are happy to share the latest gossip with interested parties.

In the past I've gone to KL for chealtion & EECP treatment and am now going to a JB(Skudai), a sister clinic. If want the contact info for the JB clinic let me know.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fact is many food products include too much sugar.

For example, when you go to NTUC & you'll will find 2 versions of Sunkist orange juice. The regular version is the cheaper one(red cap) and the more expensive with "no sugar added" which has a gold cap.

Eat natural sugars, from fruits, cane, honey etc. The trouble starts with too much refined white sugar that's added to most aerated drinks and processed juices, not to mention all the cooked dishes.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, much cheaper. RM100 to 200 per session. Foreigners welcome at the same rates. If you have a Malaysian IC and can prove that you're poor or broke, a few ringgits or free.

wahlaneh...
ramseth u wana be hero ah?:eek:
recently somebody went there for tooth extraction but came back with HIV+ u forgot liao ah?:confused:
buy 1 get 1 free ah?:biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat natural sugars, from fruits, cane, honey etc. The trouble starts with too much refined white sugar that's added to most aerated drinks and processed juices, not to mention all the cooked dishes.

Sorry to disappoint, i experimented myself, unfortunately Fruits/fruits juices will also caused the blood sugar level to rise significantly.
That is why diabettes is such a pain in the arse........