• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cum faster see gang bang btw lorry pickup and cyclist

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Both should be stripped of their Sinkie citizenship and banish to JB neighborhood of Ginfreaky forever. Lol :biggrin:

The young Eric Cheung is a dashing young man. He deserves a fast track to citizenship. The old geezer who tried to murder him with his truck should be jailed for life.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Event sales managers are very important people. Without them there would be no events in this world and it would be a very boring place.
KNN what he meant was any dick also can be a event manager only whether the dick want to do KNN everyday everyone are managing events KNN even naked bike ride event also same any dick can manage KNN

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Event sales managers are very important people. Without them there would be no events in this world and it would be a very boring place.

Beggars are important. They help to create a more lively environment.

Kidnappers are important. Then parents will be more vigilant in taking care of their kids.

Cyclists are important. They remind drivers on what it's like to be an inconsiderate asshole and hog the roads!

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this uncle exercise a little bit patient, he be chilling beer after work instead of dealing with this. is it worth for all you impatient drivers on the road?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sales of blue tents - with him laying inside one, so that motorists can slow down to watch, would be an exciting event :rolleyes:
Cyclists are important. They remind drivers on what it's like to be an inconsiderate asshole and hog the roads!
this brainless asshole deserves it, as he was road hogging in a busy road and not aware that metal vs flesh is obvious as to who comes out the winner - when he could've just kept to a single file. cyclists are important to increase fatality rates so that other cyclists / pmd riders etc can learn something new when one of them bites the dirt :thumbsup:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this uncle exercise a little bit patient, he be chilling beer after work instead of dealing with this. is it worth for all you impatient drivers on the road?

U talk like some ah sia kia who is working for your dad. Lorry driver need to rush to make deliveries one leh. U think can suka suka pace himself behind a bicycle?! And have u tried driving a car below 30km/hr?!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he had nothing to do with the incident I don't blame him. How would you like it if you were falsely accused of a crime you did not commit.
Well I did not commit crime but I am in the best position to answer this question as a virgin accused to be slut whore mistress. I hope those ccb whores and sons of whores that anyhow accused and harassed people get gangraped to have a taste of their own medicine.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
hardest-part-of-cycling-is-telling-my-parents-im-gay.jpg

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
U talk like some ah sia kia who is working for your dad. Lorry driver need to rush to make deliveries one leh. U think can suka suka pace himself behind a bicycle?! And have u tried driving a car below 30km/hr?!
I guess he won't be doing delivery some of day cause he has to go to police station.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every bike in the video would have cost more than $6.9k. this proves that sinkies are rich and have ample time for leisure and sexercise unlike what oppies are telling us about the plight and destitution of sinkies. pap must have been doing a good job to allow thousands of sinkie cyclists to show off their hardware and atas wear.