• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CSJ Weakness and Strength!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe we could discuss this and help him to be a better opposition party leader?

Strength

1. Very gangho, not afraid OFart and His Minions. This is an strong attribute. This one will not give up easily, has tremendous spiritual strength.

2. Very articulate, superb command of the English language, very convincing when speaking to the English educated population.

Weakness

1. Focusing on the wrong issues, keep getting arrested and ended up missing some good shows in the Parliament. We need people to get into parliament, not jail.

2. Tone of voice very presumptious, not humble enough, unable to capture the heartlanders Chinese speaking population.

What else?

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
strength; he is fucking physically and mentally fit.( a full marathon runner and no die attitude towards papies)

weakness; as wat ts mention, got to buck up on his non english conterpart.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
with the adulteration of certain dubious characters, it has inadvertedly accelerated the demise of SDP.

before one outstanding lawsuit is settled, nother props up....and they still think they are in the right of law. what foolish denials!:mad:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
with the adulteration of certain dubious characters, it has inadvertedly accelerated the demise of SDP.

before one outstanding lawsuit is settled, nother props up....and they still think they are in the right of law. what foolish denials!:mad:

strength and weakness!! what nonsense are you babbling about?

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
he can't connect to most of the people, his message cannot deliver to majority of the them.

i think it would be better for him to speak mandarin at times, or even dialects. But too bad he didn't or he can't.

But that's a little too late now.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
he can't connect to most of the people, his message cannot deliver to majority of the them.

i think it would be better for him to speak mandarin at times, or even dialects. But too bad he didn't or he can't.

But that's a little too late now.

I don't think its the language thought it might give him a leg up but the topics and the issues. He never seem to address the voters or singaporeans. Its foreigners, old man and human right activists. He seemed to know every other political party around the region but has difficulty connecting to the local ones. Of course his links to NGOs are well known.

He however is the only that can tear apart old man's logic when it comes to humanitarian / consitutitional issues. The recent court case certainly made a fool of old man and his son and its was pathetic that highly paid individuals did not take leave for attending to private matter while lowly workers get screwed for such things. I hope Singaporeans remember Chee for demolishing the old man for this.

He seems however lost when debating on economics, business etc. I still can remember his and Kunalan's face during the parliamentary select hearing.

On the other hand I recall very clearly the elderly chinese will walk up to JBJ, greet and shake his hands. I have even seen some stuff money into his pocket band hands during high court brakes. They were mainly hawkers etc and could not speak a word of english.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think its the language thought it might give him a leg up but the topics and the issues. He never seem to address the voters or singaporeans. Its foreigners, old man and human right activists. He seemed to know every other political party around the region but has difficulty connecting to the local ones. Of course his links to NGOs are well known.

<style></style>LKY said the same of JBJ....that there is a gulf of cultural difference between him as a Chinese and JBJ as being a WOG(westernized oriental gentleman) ..:p

You mirror LKY sentiments ..

Now,why would Dr.Chee be bankrupted and goes to jail if his fights are for foreigners?

If anybody is indeed selling sinkie to foreigners than look nomore than at the number of foreigners here..Should I say more.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>LKY said the same of JBJ....that there is a gulf of cultural difference between him as a Chinese and JBJ as being a WOG(westernized oriental gentleman) ..:p

You mirror LKY sentiments ..

Please read my comment again. Its the extact opposite of old man. JBJ despite his mutton chop english had a bond with chinese speaking singaporeans. I have seen hakwers from old ellenborough market forming a mob around JBJ. Anson is made up chinese speaking Singaporeans plus a minority of Indians. Common sense will tell you a bond existed.

You should accept hook, line and sinker what old man says when it comes to politics. Learn to think for yourself. Fucking old man predicted golden period and then the world crashed.

Squealer

Alfrescian
Loyal
"On the other hand I recall very clearly the elderly chinese will walk up to JBJ, greet and shake his hands. I have even seen some stuff money into his pocket band hands during high court brakes. They were mainly hawkers etc and could not speak a word of english."

Really ??? You seem to be EVERYWHERE !

Have you gone to pay respect to your Godmother Gecko yet ???

He however is the only that can tear apart old man's logic when it comes to humanitarian / consitutitional issues. The recent court case certainly made a fool of old man and his son and its was pathetic that highly paid individuals did not take leave for attending to private matter while lowly workers get screwed for such things. I hope Singaporeans remember Chee for demolishing the old man for this.

He seems however lost when debating on economics, business etc. I still can remember his and Kunalan's face during the parliamentary select hearing.

On the other hand I recall very clearly the elderly chinese will walk up to JBJ, greet and shake his hands. I have even seen some stuff money into his pocket band hands during high court brakes. They were mainly hawkers etc and could not speak a word of english.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please read my comment again. Its the extact opposite of old man. JBJ despite his mutton chop english had a bond with chinese speaking singaporeans. I have seen hakwers from old ellenborough market forming a mob around JBJ. Anson is made up chinese speaking Singaporeans plus a minority of Indians. Common sense will tell you a bond existed.

You should accept hook, line and sinker what old man says when it comes to politics. Learn to think for yourself. Fucking old man predicted golden period and then the world crashed.

So,LKY said JBJ did not connect with Singaporeans and we all know he did.Now you say that Dr.Chee did not connect with Singaporeans...sounds like the same ole track playing again and again.:rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
So,LKY said JBJ did not connect with Singaporeans and we all know he did.Now you say that Dr.Chee did not connect with Singaporeans...sounds like the same ole track playing again and again.:rolleyes:

Can't help you if you cannot read simple English. Let others decide what I meant. The postings are there. If you are slow get someone to help you.

Anyway as a rule of thumb, don't believe the bullshit that the old man and PAP tells you. He told us about CPF as a retirement fund and he also tried tyo emulate CPF for Suzhou township and both got fucked.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
"On the other hand I recall very clearly the elderly chinese will walk up to JBJ, greet and shake his hands. I have even seen some stuff money into his pocket band hands during high court brakes. They were mainly hawkers etc and could not speak a word of english."

Really ??? You seem to be EVERYWHERE !

Have you gone to pay respect to your Godmother Gecko yet ???

Just send a hamper to the Istana and tell them that you do not want to be associated with us in SBF. You want to kowtow to old man and his wife, be my guest.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't help you if you cannot read simple English. Let others decide what I meant. The postings are there. If you are slow get someone to help you.

Anyway as a rule of thumb, don't believe the bullshit that the old man and PAP tells you. He told us about CPF as a retirement fund and he also tried tyo emulate CPF for Suzhou township and both got fucked.

Why resort to dirty lingo if you cannot justify what you indeed had said.Let me give you the benefit of doubt.

Explain what you said that,''He (dr.Chee) never seem to address the voters or Singaporeans."....who is that HE