• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CSJ and wife opening cafe at rochester mall.....

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If too many Chee supporters patronize his cafe, the piss and poop will hop in immediately and declare that it is illegal gathering and close it down.
Don't underestimate the vindictive underhandedness of the useless dishonorable son.
The dishonourable father started all these vindictive underhandedness....so like father like son

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ speaking up for residents. Well done!

Chee Soon Juan 徐顺全

2 hrs ·
A BB resident wrote to say that the concrete tiles on the pavement to the multi-storey carpark at Blk 194, Ave 6 are loose. A quick check shows that erosion has indeed loosened the slabs.
JRTC, please tend to this matter with urgency. I don't have to point out how dangerous this is to pedestrians and cyclists. The resident said he was "fed up" with trying to get the TC to rectify the situation. I'll be monitoring the situation.
#CSJforBukitBatok #BBHereIStand #CSJ #BukitBatok #SDP

View attachment 114411
Uh..who did this BB resident vote for? N y he never kpkb to his own MP instead?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hi buddy, hope we can meet at CSJ's cafe one day.
Good day to you, my best buddy on the forum!:inlove: We can make that happen, I have already proposed we meet there to strengthen our buddy bonding! Perhaps get a few bros and a sis here to join us too. It would be so fun. I look forward, should I start a PM with you and a few select members so we can firm up our meet?:thumbsup:

jw5

Loyal
Good day to you, my best buddy on the forum!:inlove: We can make that happen, I have already proposed we meet there to strengthen our buddy bonding! Perhaps get a few bros and a sis here to join us too. It would be so fun. I look forward, should I start a PM with you and a few select members so we can firm up our meet?:thumbsup:

Let's wait for the covid situation to get better and for the cafe to be running smoothly before we consider this.

jw5

Loyal
Uh..who did this BB resident vote for? N y he never kpkb to his own MP instead?

For all we know, CSJ just went around looking for broken slabs in the ground in order to give problems to the already-so-busy-lawyer PAP MP Murali.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all we know, CSJ just went around looking for broken slabs in the ground in order to give problems to the already-so-busy-lawyer PAP MP Murali.
Being a pap mp is an easy job...the looking around is done by the grass looters

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
F & B business so hard in sinkieland and he want to open one? Is he counting on 40% oppies to visit his cafe? He should have named it The Fuck PAP cafe. I sure go one.

jw5

Loyal
F & B business so hard in sinkieland and he want to open one? Is he counting on 40% oppies to visit his cafe? He should have named it The Fuck PAP cafe. I sure go one.

Based on what he has said and done for so many years, he already named it Fuck PAP cafe.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
A political stunt again. He is just not cut for politic. His face not handsome enough to appeal to women voters.... rusty face like a Opium smoker...