• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CSJ and wife opening cafe at rochester mall.....

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

I have big and exciting news to share with you. Mei and I are opening a café. It’s called Orange & Teal and it’s at the Rochester Mall (see address below). We’ve been working on it for the past several months and it’s finally coming to fruition.

It’s been a long-term dream of ours to have a place where Singaporeans come together to not just have a great meal or have that heart warming cuppa, but a place where we get together with our loved ones and friends and get to know each other all over again. A place where intelligent discussion, even impassioned debate, takes place. A place where the conversation’s even better.

“Where the conversation’s even better” – I’ve got that engraved above the doorway.

Unfortunately, we are unable to be halal-certified at the moment but we will not be serving pork, lard or pork-related items. So, we hope that our Muslim friends will be able to join us. We will, however, be serving wine and beer (our glassware for alcohol will be kept separate).

More at https://tinyurI.com/22fe4fcm

jw5

Loyal

Chee Soon Juan 徐顺全

5 hrs ·
Dear all,
I have big and exciting news to share with you. Mei and I are opening a café. It’s called Orange & Teal and it’s at the Rochester Mall (see address below). We’ve been working on it for the past several months and it’s finally coming to fruition.
It’s been a long-term dream of ours to have a place where Singaporeans come together to not just have a great meal or have that heart warming cuppa, but a place where we get together with our loved ones and friends and get to know each other all over again. A place where intelligent discussion, even impassioned debate, takes place. A place where the conversation’s even better.
“Where the conversation’s even better” – I’ve got that engraved above the doorway.
Unfortunately, we are unable to be halal-certified at the moment but we will not be serving pork, lard or pork-related items. So, we hope that our Muslim friends will be able to join us. We will, however, be serving wine and beer (our glassware for alcohol will be kept separate).
To be perfectly honest, I’m not a businessman. I never was and I don’t think I will ever be. But I’ve always wanted to start a social enterprise of sorts to support causes close to my heart. I’ll talk about this including the vision of this venture another day.
But I also recognise that in order to achieve this dream, the cafe must be viable as a business. This is where Mei and I hope that we’ll have your support. We hope you’ll share this excitement with us and tell everybody about the place.
We’re set to open our doors to receive our first guests this Fri (25 Jun), opening hours are 11am to 10pm. We’ll provide more info in the coming days on the menu and prices. Please check back.
We look forward to hosting you on Fri.
Orange & Teal
#02-12 Rochester Mall
35 Rochester Drive
Singapore 138639
(near Buona Vista MRT Station)

1624293979329.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will politics be discussed at the cafe, and will isd and poodles be there to give some hand-to-hand intimate sense-surround kumbaya? red umbrella included.
1624295184108.jpeg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A really bad move. The piss and poop and their cronies will do everything to make things difficult for their business.