• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crumbling of Singapore?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
my point is why are there so many poor Singaporeans? are these irresponsible people, which some are suggesting, or are there deeper reasons that meet the eye?

let's not just trumpet what the pap said..."no one will be left behind"..."show me where are the poor people"..
hahaha....how do you define poor??
there are many pple who lack self disciple (rich to rags) and are not very willing to take up tough jobs.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....pse name me any case you know of an abled body starved to death in Singapore

have u heard of the two sisters who walked into the sea at marine parade and committed suicide togther? go check into their background. MSM banned such sad stories nowadays

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u consider yourself doing ok in your career/business?
hahaha......didn't know i am in the MRX9 cat........but i would rather be earing SGD50k a year and saving few thousand dollars each year.......
if you have no self dsicipline, it doesn't matters whether you are making millions per year....
in the same vein, pple can survive with less than SGD20k per year; some with a family to feed.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha......didn't know i am in the MRX9 cat........but i would rather be earing SGD50k a year and saving few thousand dollars each year.......
if you have no self dsicipline, it doesn't matters whether you are making millions per year....
in the same vein, pple can survive with less than SGD20k per year; some with a family to feed.

wellness is more than just money.

some people earn a lot but are still not happy.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
have u heard of the two sisters who walked into the sea at marine parade and committed suicide togther? go check into their background. MSM banned such sad stories nowadays
hahaha....shall we meet up for chit chat....this is easier than my one finger typing????
starving to death and commiting suicides are 2 different things.....
as far as i am know, nobody is known to commit suicide becuse they are too hungry.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

do u think there are singaporeans who are sick and cant work?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....shall we meet up for chit chat....this is easier than my one finger typing????
starving to death and commiting suicides are 2 different things.....
as far as i am know, nobody is known to commit suicide becuse they are too hungry.

no need to justify ur thoughts. go read their case

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you've now started blaming relationship problems on the government too???:rolleyes:

Guy has an affair and splits with his wife - PAP's fault.

Siblings quarrel over inheritance - PAP's fault.

Buys iPad2 but can't pay CC bill at the end of the month - PAP's fault.

If the PAP were to disappear from the face of this earth tomorrow, who would take their place as the cause of all of Singapore's problems?

it's all bush's fault.

Last edited:

Candide

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am happy for you.

For a Singaporean like you, there is another singaporean, a 40+ lady who is half blind, with heart problem and kidney problem, widowed with a sec 3 gal. She cant work because of health problems and she was given $300 a month help from MCYS/FSC/CDC. They stopped helping her after 2years. Will she go hungry?

So, while we are thankful for our blessings, let's not judge others who need help and berate them. There is more than what we experience. So, let's be compassionate and humble

Hi Tracy. Are you able to provide me the details of the 40+ lady? I think I may be able to find help for her if her problems are genuine.

新年快乐 and please refrain from having too many babies even if you can afford it ok? This Country of ours or even the whole planet Earth itself is overpopulated enough.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Tracy. Are you able to provide me the details of the 40+ lady? I think I may be able to find help for her if her problems are genuine.

新年快乐 and please refrain from having too many babies even if you can afford it ok? This Country of ours or even the whole planet Earth itself is overpopulated enough.

Mdm Koh S.H. was helped by Trans Services Centre.

She stays at Blk 13, Bedok South Road. You can get more information from TSC