• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

SallyTan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed a long hair pretty milf, always playing jackpot. Almost non stop in every trips I go.

Wonder how can she tahan ...

Her pic is posted there as one of the big winner before. About 50k jackpot

By the way, this milf is slim with long silky hair, should be late 40s. But her face is very nice and sweet

:p very good slim hour glass figure also :p

ahboy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed a long hair pretty milf, always playing jackpot. Almost non stop in every trips I go.

By the way, this milf is slim with long silky hair, should be late 40s. But her face is very nice and sweet

Late 40s? Meaning 47 48 48 liao? Very old loh, can call ah ma liao

ahboy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahboy123 long time no hear from you. join our sisters tonight ? we going amusement world:p:p

attachment.php

Many month no support albert liao, unless great offer like buying 500 jackpot cc got free room then will attract me back

ahboy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
No direct boarding CNW, tavel time to and fro 4 hours wasted who wanna go?
Only for those retiree folks who have too much time to burn.

Ferry $45 and cabin $40-$120 might as well just pay $100 levy for fast in fast out.
Go cruise after win nowhere to run, go IRs after win can go back home sleep in comfy bed.

So cannot go regularly, maybe once every few months just to relax and play small bets.
Unless they do CNW every week like LJ, only then I will go often :biggrin:

U r right, i normally take cab go and back cost 40+, ticket 20 after rebate, room 40 cheapest one, more than 100 liao , and must suffer long journey with the ferry and transit, even hit and run also at least 5 6 hours spend, come back on the phone very scared , all sms and whatsapp msg pop up and miss call alert, afraid will miss something important msg during on board, crazy.

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This milf if chio, then maybe behind got supporter to allow her to play often.

Win 50k jackpot, got chance you ask her how much she feed into the machines last time, could be more than the 50k :biggrin:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
This milf if chio, then maybe behind got supporter to allow her to play often.

Win 50k jackpot, got chance you ask her how much she feed into the machines last time, could be more than the 50k :biggrin:

Yeah... she is always with a fat man.
They are always on the most right side (facing stage).

How to post picture here ?
Next time I take pic of her.

LanDuGui

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are mad.just like your ah ma jjc n ah Kong krafty.
Not going to bother u.
Cause u not my level.
I won't stood low to your level.u no money goner.
U want talk ask your father come.
U are that balless cheapskate perverted sick oil.
Don't make a joke of yourself.

Loool. Why u nvr provide for ur mother? So old liao still stand at geylang. U tink haloween ah?

ahboy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received text Aegean Paradise clelebrate 23 rd anniversary on nov 27 n 28, only operate 1 year so fast 23 rd anniversary already? What promotion they offer in order to attract back long missing players? I dont want free lucky passport cover, lucky key chain or US$2 note, free room free ticket can consider.

SallyTan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received text Aegean Paradise clelebrate 23 rd anniversary on nov 27 n 28, only operate 1 year so fast 23 rd anniversary already? What promotion they offer in order to attract back long missing players? I dont want free lucky passport cover, lucky key chain or US$2 note, free room free ticket can consider.

Mary Missed You :p:p:p

ahboy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just back from genting, less crowd , genting skyway stop operating, replaced by new awana skyway, alight at new first world hotel , about the member changing nn chip benefit, 300 500 1000 entitled a meal , if 500 100 will get extra gp , check the kiosk, can't find the meal redemption using gp , think no more offer , dont know gp can use for what since free room given every month, game difficult to win , bet what lose what , luck going down like shit , lost rm 1500 overall.

ahboy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now first world tower 3 hotel room come with wifi , dont know when started, if lost until botak at least no so boring can browse internet and watch some movie online, remember bring laptop , table limit saw min rm 50 and some 100 and 200 , budget play Rm 50=16+sgd , AP also min20, but win also less of course .

ahboy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never been leisure world or ap during cny so far , plan to go either 2nd or 3rd day on cny , but afraid pack like sardin, very dislike the situation where by ferry full full arriving time delay, table full full want to bet also must squeeze in , game slow like turtle , roulette table 20 mins one spin, any advice? Any bro or sis been on board during last cny ? Is it this is the situation or just like normal time but slightly pack?

SallyTan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never been leisure world or ap during cny so far , plan to go either 2nd or 3rd day on cny , but afraid pack like sardin, very dislike the situation where by ferry full full arriving time delay, table full full want to bet also must squeeze in , game slow like turtle , roulette table 20 mins one spin, any advice? Any bro or sis been on board during last cny ? Is it this is the situation or just like normal time but slightly pack?

Last year was very good. Abalone , Yu Sheng lo hei etc...lucky draw also. No so crowded if you go after 420pm ferry. Peak hours around 12pm to 430pm only.