• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

crocodile makan 8yo indo boy...cut open crocodile to retrieve body

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boy, 8, cut from 26ft crocodile which swallowed him whole while he was swimming - World News
www.mirror.co.uk
image.jpg
An eight-year-old boy was tragically killed after being swallowed by a crocodile while swimming in a river with his little brother.

The boy's dad desperately chased the animal and reportedly punched it with his bare hands but the predator wasn't caught till the next day, a search and rescue official said.

The child was attacked in Indonesia’s East Kalimantan province and swam in a river known to be a crocodile habitat.

It is understood the six-metre crocodile was then found by locals and cut open on March 4, the Australian Associated Press reports.

The family wept as disturbing footage shows the child's body being pulled from the crocodile's tummy.

stomach
Horrifying footage shows the boy's body being pulled from the crocodile's stomach (Image: viralpress.com)

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
East kalimantsn is where the new capital will be located.

Meanwhile, those undergoing military training in brunei and are asked to cross the river or thinking of a cool dip, just bear this in mind

15-foot crocodile caught in Brunei village
AUGUST 12, 2016PUBLISHED AT 6:48 PMTHE BRUNEI TIMES/ASIA NEWS NETWORK
20160812_crocodile.jpg

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN - Local villagers at Kg Birau, Tutong brought in a 'big catch' yesterday as a 15-foot long crocodile was found in one of the traps they set-up for the animal at Sg Birau in Kg Lamunin.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Croc is a killer. Will eat anything including their own kind. Just like sinkies. Dog eat dog. :biggrin:

No balls Sinkies only dare to eat weaker dogs. U think they dare to shout at their useless MP or Mayor? More often than not, chao Sinkies only good for pressing horn on the roads or shout at hawkers la.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No balls Sinkies only dare to eat weaker dogs. U think they dare to shout at their useless MP or Mayor? More often than not, chao Sinkies only good for pressing horn on the roads or shout at hawkers la.

Or good in shoutg knnbccb loudly in public only. :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not teach the buaya a lesson? Cut open its stomach, fill it with stones and sew it back up.

Just like the Big Bad Wolf in th Little Red Riding Hood.
Better to harvest the croc. The meat can makan. N the skin is worth lots to the luxury hand bag industry. Those 20k hermes bags or wat not is use crocodile skin

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see the need to protect these predators. They are dangerous pests. In Australia for decades they are protected by the Government and this silly law prevented the Aussies from hunting the crocs. While in Sabah, Sarawak, again the law are protecting these crocs, and they have grown massive in sizes and population. And daft traditional beliefs also preventing the Dayaks from killing these crocs. Better to cull these monsters and instead focus our attentions on protecting the dwindling tigers population.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went to Darwin years back with my ex bro in law and few kakis for Barramundi fishing. I would never step into the beaches or the rivers there. Probably all the beaches there, the rivers, the waterways are infested with these monsters. You could then lazing on the riverbanks. Our guide told us these crocs are aplenty due to the conservation efforts of the Aussie Government.

And also of past experiences sailing to Borneo for offshore projects. Same situation like Darwin, the Sarawak, Sabah waters are infested with these monsters. These chaps have the ability to swim far into the sea. Here's one tip I was given by Lao Jiao sailors. When there are fishes like the Barramundi, giant Tiger Prawns, the stretch of river probably has crocs lurking underneath the waters. Crocs love Barramundi as their food, while prawns would eat the algae on top of the croc's body. Giant prawns are a delicacy as they're more juicy than normal prawns , that's why many people take the risk of fishing for these type of big prawns on crocs infested rivers.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The waters near my old workplace, west side area of Singapore, used to be a croc habitat before the PAP did major reclaim works there in the 60s to cater to the growing economy. Whole Jurong, West area were infested with crocs. Old timers would testify to that. The mangroves of Ubin used to have the odd croc relaxing probably swimming from the Johor side as that part of Ubin used to have prawn farm with sluice gates. That's why Barramundi thriving in that water but many anglers don't know about it. Even the so called experienced anglers are ignorant to this fact. Pasir Ris mangroves another of their favourite hangout, that's why one time while walking with my ex wife, I baffled at the stupidity of this Ah Tiong going down the mangroves in knee deep m&d seeking m&d crabs there.

PAP government now encouraging Sinkies to explore the Sungai Khatib river with rented kayaks. Bloody hell, that place is a perfect home ground for crocs. You'll never now when a croc will pounce on you while kayaking in that river. Most Johor crocs would swim over to the north east of Singapore to seek refuge since there are many reclamation works going on in Johor. That's why we see Croc warning signs at Seletar Dam which is very near Sungai Khatib. And their cousins are also lurking in seas of Sembawang ,Punggol.

And until now I just can't believe the explanation by the PAP that a limp Mas Selamat escaped to Johor by swimming at night. Lim Chu Kang waters also have crocs and the Straits of Johor have these monsters patrolling the sea there. They are probably doing a good job than our PCG in preventing illegal immigrants from swimming into our country. Mas Selamat would have been free delicious makan for these crocs. And these crocs are also known to take shelter and do sunbathing on top of the abandoned Kelongs there.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I teetoh around Dakota crescent in the late 70s and early 80s, can sometimes see the buaya baking itself during low tide.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The buaya is one of the only animals today that have not evolved much since Jurassic period. The size of the croc may have been reduced but the design of the fucking animal is still the same.

That means the crocodile's design is almost perfect in its role as the apex predator on top of the food chain. No revisions have been made for the past few millions of years. Nature made an almost perfect killing machine.

So that's why I like crocodile brand underwear

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where can I register Jellyfish as a trademark brand? This one been brainless and still surviving.
The entire jellyfish is a neural network, no?

Anyway, you can try to set up a jellyfish brand of condoms. That's what used condoms look like floating in the toilet bowl LOL

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Simple reflexes and that’s it. No brains to process any or much thought processes. Its direction of movement is entirely random, they just float in the current.
I want to be a jellyfish. Brainless so don't need to think, no backbone, mostly water, just float around blissfully in the deep blue sea. So shiok.