• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Credit Bureau report...how to read ah???

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
For fun, did my Credit bureau report...anybody know how to read???

they also sent me figures that in my age group, 35-40, 7% did not pay last bill fully:(

How to read A*********** ah??? no bloody legend nia

Anybody from the banking side can assist?>??

TIA

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this unit is being bought over by a foreign group(Aust if not wrong). There is not standard when I was there. Staff also simple bo chup. More of like in relax mode.

hunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you post here for analysis? Of course you blank out your name/nric and other personal identifying info.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
For fun, did my Credit bureau report...anybody know how to read???

they also sent me figures that in my age group, 35-40, 7% did not pay last bill fully:(

How to read A*********** ah??? no bloody legend nia

Anybody from the banking side can assist?>??

TIA

A means you have paid that cycle within 30 days. * means 0 balance. you only want As or Es there. Too many Bs or Cs will hurt your internally generated score based on your payment history, types of credit, time length of established credit and default or other judgements.

Also watch your enquiries. too many and you will be declined.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
do they have credit burea report on SAF ? They own me 100k for 2 years of Slavery for long time liow.