• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Crazy Father Backstabs Violent Daughter Who Likes To Masturbate In The Shower! Hare Kiri!! Guess Race and Religion!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
And as usual Valium ccb post is Liked by his fellow ccb Malaysian son of whore @musashi.

Hooi!

You lucky woman!
Even if no one want your chi bye, there is a crab in Changi beach that love cheebye.
Go there and be nekkid and open your legs.
You might even like that over and above your use of pineapple.
Hmmm...
Best bring your pineapple , as perhaps that crab might not even want to play with your cheebye.
Dunwan you to be frustrated in the waiting and waiting for a crab that might turn up and reject you , or even not turn up at all.

1536601302276.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hooi!

You lucky woman!
Even if no one want your chi bye, there is a crab in Changi beach that love cheebye.
Go there and be nekkid and open your legs.
You might even like that over and above your use of pineapple.
Hmmm...
Best bring your pineapple , as perhaps that crab might not even want to play with your cheebye.
Dunwan you to be frustrated in the waiting and waiting for a crab that might turn up and reject you , or even not turn up at all.

View attachment 47177
You are a white maggot calling others one. And looks like you are always masturbating and calling me one. But it’s ok when you masturbate but not ok when others do and btw I am not saying I do that. Ccb Malaysian son of whores like @musashi and @glockman think that only men have the right to masturbate but not women and think that by asking such intrusive private questions means they win when people do not wish to answer. That’s how alike all losers with ccb mouth are - be it Malaysians or sinkies or Indians. Can’t debate to win, only can steal slander or harass me to win.