• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Crazy Father Backstabs Violent Daughter Who Likes To Masturbate In The Shower! Hare Kiri!! Guess Race and Religion!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no reliable prenatal test for autism.
She is not only autistic,,she is intellectually disabled too,,that surely can be detected,,,,so its obvious she is retarded,,,ultrasound would have picked it up..and they are a christian family,,,sometimes these christians can be more heart than brains,,,but no where as fundamentalist as mudslimes. They think as God's will,,they must keep the baby,,but they have no way to handle a retarded child,,,so in the end,,these sort of ghastly actions are taken, if the child was aborted this would not have happen. and death is part of life, deal with it,,,,There is such a thing as cause and effect...and this is the result

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the father did the better thing of aborting the kid in the 1st place. They would not have ended up in such a ghastly death. Keeping special needs kids brings more harm than good to society.

if only KY used condom, he would not have ended up such ghastly death and have his corpse display months after month by his dishonorable son.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
John your RC is a truly wonderful organisation as it seems to be able to help with pretty much anything.

My RC is working on raising awareness for residents who are suffering from depression and mental illness. Approach your nearest RC for help.

Can help Ginfreely or not?
If not

SHUDDUP! GO AND DIE!

1536385695539.jpeg
1536385698680.jpeg
1536385702381.jpeg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
John your RC is a truly wonderful organisation as it seems to be able to help with pretty much anything.

The humble RC is the lynchpin of the government of the day. We run many activities for the residents such as block activities, cheap holidays, social services, explaining government policies. Without the RC, no PAP candidate, including the likes of Ah Gong or Bock, can win by a landslide.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The humble RC is the lynchpin of the government of the day. We run many activities for the residents such as block activities, cheap holidays, social services, explaining government policies. Without the RC, no PAP candidate, including the likes of Ah Gong or Bock, can win by a landslide.

If I want recommendations for good prostitutes in Geylang can your RC help out. Just walking in at random does not seem to work for me. The last one I was presented looked worse than Ho Ching.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She is not only autistic,,she is intellectually disabled too,,that surely can be detected,,,,so its obvious she is retarded,,,ultrasound would have picked it up..and they are a christian family,,,sometimes these christians can be more heart than brains,,,but no where as fundamentalist as mudslimes. They think as God's will,,they must keep the baby,,but they have no way to handle a retarded child,,,so in the end,,these sort of ghastly actions are taken, if the child was aborted this would not have happen. and death is part of life, deal with it,,,,There is such a thing as cause and effect...and this is the result

There are lots of retarded individuals in this forum too but I'm sure prenatal screening would not have shown anything.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Give me the number I call them!...I can put your suggestion to the test!...Nitwit! whom are you trying to bluff!?.. I have tested calling the RC numbers, no one answer the calls & even gone to the RC for 'test runs' . In the past, they love to plaster all the RC Zone members , name, block they live in & their contact numbers from the Chairman to the ordinary members. I have called those numbers to test...Nowadays, they don't put on the list anymore.. Reason, they cannot pull wool over people;s eyes any more...RC members that have moved out still on that list & members, not residing around there but in another area & Filipinos names, Indians, Myanmars...all not staying anywhere in a 2km radius.

If you want to bluff about RC...I quietly monitor them...so I know & can verify...so try not to speak from the same orifice you FART.

I know you. We ignore your call because you are a prankster.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can help and I did, told ginfreely to ignore the others but no... that moniker don't want to ignore those who taunt it, so what else can I do? :whistling::whistling::whistling:
You are a shameless liar, not only did you not help me, you silenced me by banning and removing my valid threads to the coalition bin while turned a blind eye to rubbish posted by the ccb Malaysian criminals liar bullies @Cottonmouth aka @Valium etc.