• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cpt Goh Meng Seng says he will go to war with Indonesia if he is in charge

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then there the problem of where C130 get the water? singapore to load water then fly across the straits just to drop water over an area of maybe 500mX500m? the C130 will produce more green house gases than it put out.

not just water but thicker fire retardant with guar gum that is environmentally friendly and does not quickly run off the soil like water. most of the time ammonium sulfate or phosphate is added. the worst forest fires are those with thick layers of decomposed undergrowth in the ground that sometimes become slimy greasy bog. a.k.a. peat. water alone will not quench these kinds of fires. they can take decades to burn out, and most of the time underground. the 1997 indon fires actually continue to burn as underground peat fires like small ambers in charcoal until now or until they run out of natural fuel. this year's surface fires in indonesia will ignite new peat fires, and the cycle will continue. all they need to blow up into forest flames is a season of drought, dryness and high heat.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In this particular case, there is no necessity for land invasion at all. Just take control and secure the airspace, start putting water bombs to put out the fire.

Goh Meng Seng

i just had a good laugh :biggrin:

359862807_6a00d83452408569e2014e8742d564970d_320wi_xlarge.gif

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Meng Seng Freedom:

"When people try to threaten us with deprivation of water, we will go to war because water is essential to our living. Air and Water are the two most important things to keep us alive. Thus, if people start to deprive us of clean air, trying to suffocate us, we will know what to do."

A wonderful piece of statement made by GMS. Been a long since he said something that makes sense. This one i support! :smile:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A wonderful piece of statement made by GMS. Been a long since he said something that makes sense. This one i support! :smile:

This is got more shit trying to gain brownie points.

When push comes to shove, you seriously think this MTO will lead the fight?

Got more shit is a wacko who have been playing too much of C&C thinking he can do that.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is got more shit trying to gain brownie points.

When push comes to shove, you seriously think this MTO will lead the fight?

Got more shit is a wacko who have been playing too much of C&C thinking he can do that.

:eek: Captain GMS is a MTO niah? :eek: He is just replicating what the old fart said previously.
It makes sense but that doesn't mean i support his cause for taking over Indonesia. :wink: