• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPIB assistant director charged with fraud, S$1.7m

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can assure you that these sorts of incidences are not unique to Singapore. They happen all over the world with far greater frequency.

In NZ, we have cases of escaping prisoners on a weekly basis. In Singapore, such things only happen once in a blue moon.

Buses here burst into flames too and the mongrel mob and black power gangs operate with impunity.

In addition, drugs and alcohol cause major problems on a daily basis.

Singapore is paradise in comparison so don't worry too much. Have faith in the leadership, they are doing an excellent job and they have your interests at heart.

Do the governments of NZ and the rest of the world plunder such fucking obscene wages for themselves?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when public sector have no bottomline to account for and spends public monies like water!! I think any vendor will lick their lips when they r in the 'inside track' for public sector projects or expenditures.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when public sector have no bottomline to account for and spends public monies like water!! I think any vendor will lick their lips when they r in the 'inside track' for public sector projects or expenditures.

30718603.jpg

The truth is: though public sector projects are more 'stable', the public sector's notorious penny pinching ways with vendors usually gives the lowest bidder the business. Lowest bidder, with crony connections, or preferably both.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cracks are appearing.

1016961_541790672524599_204255289_n.png

One day everything will come crashing down, like Dracula's castle at the end of every Castlevania game.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This scholar is not smart at all. If he just slide along, he would have gained so much more. His salary and his pension over time would have got him $68 million. What a dumber.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehehe,testig,testing,Kopi,still driving your NTUC taxi?God bless you

thank you dreamer
i am in good mood today and hopefully everyday
driving a taxi is tough
now part time selling kopi
no problem.work hard in singapore > you become richer <
GOD BLESS you too....

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CPIB misappropriates 1.7 million.....

Wtf is happening to this fucking country??

Now the cheebye cos have become the crooks,.....just like the fuckng chenghu has become a thieving toothpick stealing mafia!!!

This is why I always respected Tracy Tan for starting the thread "Crumbling of Singapore". She really had the foresight and we are all seeing this happening piece by piece before our very eyes. More to come. That's retribution for the PAP.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: CPIB misappropriates 1.7 million.....

nothing lasts forever
dynasties rise and fall
riches and poverty take turns
nothing to worry about
nothing unique about crumbling countries
it's part of the scheme of things
if you are caught in a deadly earthquake or tsunami
it's your fate and destiny - just say good-bye
don't blame anyone - it's your karma:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think Leong is politically incorrect lar... He want to do business in Singapore have to ka wan ka wan with PAP... You think he not scare PAP shut down this forum meh... You don't put sand in his rice bowl!!!:cool:

'Put sand in his rice bowl' is a Teochew saying? Used to hear my grandmother say that. Lol

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much an AD makes in CPIB a month? Anyone care to share?

AD is an appointment. Need to know his grade to make a better guess.
My hunch is that this chap should be the equivalent of a Supt in the SPF. 10k easily. Most ADs hold Supt or DAC rank in the SPF.

He should be looking at minimum 10 yrs jail time.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
AD is an appointment. Need to know his grade to make a better guess.
My hunch is that this chap should be the equivalent of a Supt in the SPF. 10k easily. Most ADs hold Supt or DAC rank in the SPF.

He should be looking at minimum 10 yrs jail time.
He managed to raise $500k for bail, definitely have some assets.

When he is released eventually, can't even get a taxi license. Think he should volunteer to be locked up with con hee, then he can become a pastor of mega church.