• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF Minimum Sum to be raised from July

ARE YOU ABLE TO WITHDRAW CPF AT AGE 55?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Are you able to withdraw your cpf when you reach 55 years of age?

SINCE THE CB GAHMENT INCREASE THE MIN SUM OF $155,000, ARE YOU ABLE TO WITHDRAW???:mad::mad::mad:

The withdrawal method doesn't work. It's better to use a condom. :biggrin:

partyparty.gif

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The withdrawal method doesn't work. It's better to use a condom. :biggrin:

partyparty.gif

LOL this picture should add come some up the hip hop music..pinky loong featuring hc .

AhPuNeNe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who cares, I no CPF contribution, I work here build my wealth nest and end of the day, I liquidate everything and Sinkies will take all my country men and women's shits, I go back my country I build landed property, huat ah.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

boss, are you sure? i only have roughly 100K, i dun satisfy the minimum sum requirement.:o

You should therefore set yourself a target of $600,000 in your ordinary account. You can then draw at least $400,000 at 55.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 2014: CPF Minimum Sum to be raised to $155,000 & No free lunch

So they're telling us that they're wearing the N95 masks when they rob you of your CPF?

No, you are suppose to wear the N95 over your eyes, so that, you cannot see who is robbing you of your CPF...but never mind the 60% are already, half blind, deaf & ball less....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: 2014: CPF Minimum Sum to be raised to $155,000 & No free lunch

No, you are suppose to wear the N95 over your eyes, so that, you cannot see who is robbing you of your CPF...but never mind the 60% are already, half blind, deaf & ball less....

Nobody has ever lost a cent. The CPF has the best track record on earth.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Posted <abbr title="2014-05-08T05:12:13+00:00" class="published" itemprop="commentTime">Yesterday, 01:12 PM</abbr> Skymax
  • <!-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -->
  • premiumicon_s.png

Premium Member. Find out more!

Skymax
    2nd Gear

The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.

rank4.gif

The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

<tbody>
    </tbody>
<!--
-->

<!--cached-Thu, 08 May 2014 05:12:13 +0000--> Dont take it laying down. If you think it is not right that you will never see your CPF $. Vote wisely. Even when you are dead. $ get recycle to your NOK CPF. Nobody see your $ forever. It's pure Ponzi w depressed return.

Maroon5 and Angchug praised this

<!--signature-cached-Thu, 08 May 2014 05:12:13 +0000-->Suck»Squeeze»Bang»Blow»»Piss!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2694288-cpf-minimum-sum-to-be-raised-to-155000-from-july-1/
It was increased at $5000/- in the past and now, jumped to $7000/- .......
angry.png

Dont take it laying down. If you think it is not right that you will never see your CPF $. Vote wisely. Even when you are dead. $ get recycle to your NOK CPF. Nobody see your $ forever. It's pure Ponzi w depressed return.
Wondering what is the point of increasing our min sum every year or few years?
1) to force people to work longer and provide own pension fund by increasing min sum
2) GIC and TH are "losing" money big time- re-couping those loses from its people to top up
3) CPF is to squeeze people to save money as not to spend or lose their fortune on PRC gals or gambling
4) No social safety net provided by the government so the younger generation need to bear the cost for ageing society by keeping their money longer as to withheld withdrawal at 55.
5) to force people to stay "asset" rich but cash poor as to rely on the government for more sweetners or "begging" for "help" to create a dependent model
6) to design a system as to segment the middle class into working class as voters to toe the party line.
any suggestion- please input as these are OUR hard earned money our blood and sweat- not anyone else.
Soon the increase will be increased. $7k to $10k to $12k to $16k to $20.... then ga ga lai $30k one shot so many can have instant deadly heart attack to get payout.
1 year raise 7k.

Those earning less then 2.5k per month one dun even have 7k in OA in 1 year

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The MS was set at $80,000 in 2003 and will be raised gradually until it reaches $120,000 (in 2003 dollars) in 2015.
In 2013 MS (in 2003 dollar) was $115k. We left 5k to reach "120k" in 2015. Assuming that each year is 2.5k.

(117,500/115,000) * 148,000 * 1.025 (inflation of 2.5%)= $154,997

Round off to nearest hundred. You will get $155k min sum for 2014

For 2015:

(120,000/117,500) * 155,000* 1.025 (based on inflation of 2.5%) = $162,255
This is my predicted min sum of year 2015

After year 2015, Min sum will continue to increase. But it will based on inflation. Of course CPF can change their goal post again.

Based on my age, when I age 55(currently 38) and inflation of 2.5%(hope no change), my min sum will be $262,900.

Hope you guys know how the min sum mechanism work.

Cheers!
[h=4]Attached Thumbnails[/h]

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone committed suicide due to financial issue hoping that his.CPF $ will help his family cashflow but nxxbxx, went into their CPF!

Please Singaporeans wake up and see what's happening to this country. Cpf is an implicit tax whereby the govt transfer the ownership of retirement to you instead of the state. I may be paying 10% tax but with cpf, that increases to 47% (+37%) combine . In Nordic countries, that means free education, medical n retirement. We used.to get 6++% in the 70,80s then now becomes cheap fund.for Familee to enslave you and profit them. Privatizing profit, socializing cost. For our next generation at least. Save Singaporeans!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone committed suicide due to financial issue hoping that his.CPF $ will help his family cashflow but nxxbxx, went into their CPF!

Please Singaporeans wake up and see what's happening to this country. Cpf is an implicit tax whereby the govt transfer the ownership of retirement to you instead of the state. I may be paying 10% tax but with cpf, that increases to 47% (+37%) combine . In Nordic countries, that means free education, medical n retirement. We used.to get 6++% in the 70,80s then now becomes cheap fund.for Familee to enslave you and profit them. Privatizing profit, socializing cost. For our next generation at least. Save Singaporeans!

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should therefore set yourself a target of $600,000 in your ordinary account. You can then draw at least $400,000 at 55.
Yada yada, only you very kiang and very lich lah!