• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF forces you the save la!

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boh CPF what do you think when you get old and no savings? DIE ah? Blame PAP ah?

1901385_801815659835341_2062417471_n.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CPF force you to Slave lah. They thought CPF can help them in their retirement mah.. So they rely on the that and they dun save for retirement personally. In the end, your fucking PAP govt backstab them and cannot take out CPF to retire and you start to bullshit here?

Pls dun come here to insult other people's intelligence. You are not up to that yet.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
HELLO........Kopisai...How are you today? Feeling ok after Kena Pwned? :biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boh CPF what do you think when you get old and no savings? DIE ah? Blame PAP ah?

View attachment 14585

Force people to save, but you old already also cannot touch a large portion of the money. Only TH and GIC can touch it.

Did you know that if you never will your CPF to a particular person, when you die, the government chiong kong all your CPF. Even if you have a will but never specifically put that the CPF will go where, it is still chiong kong by government. The government eat your pei bu CPF and you dont get a cent. Dun blame PAP ah?

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...Did you know that if you never will your CPF to a particular person, when you die, the government chiong kong all your CPF....

It is SOP for the PAP. They will try to grab anything & everything if possible.

Another example is HOTA. All your body parts belong to the PAP unless you inform them otherwise :rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

View attachment 14585

Yes. The CPF policy is good. It encourage savings. But its my sweat and blood. I slot for it. Is my money. Why cant i withdraw when i retire at 55?

U look at Msia. With all the anti-msians forummers here. At least the garment allow their citizens to withdraw full at age 55yrs. This one win hands down if compare to sinkieland.

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/...contribution-rate-unchanged-till-age-60.aspx/

Last edited:

BamBi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Force people to save, but you old already also cannot touch a large portion of the money. Only TH and GIC can touch it.

Did you know that if you never will your CPF to a particular person, when you die, the government chiong kong all your CPF. Even if you have a will but never specifically put that the CPF will go where, it is still chiong kong by government. The government eat your pei bu CPF and you dont get a cent. Dun blame PAP ah?

as much as I hate the pap, what you wrote is total bullshit.

If you did not make a CPF nomination, your CPF savings will be paid to the
Public Trustee for distribution to your family according to the intestacy laws upon your demise.

For non-Muslims, your CPF savings will be distributed in accordance with the Intestate Succession Act. For example, if you are single, your CPF savings will be distributed equally between your parents. If you are married, your spouse will receive half of your CPF savings, and your children will share the remaining half.

For Muslims, your CPF savings will be distributed in accordance with the Administration of Muslim Law Act.

http://mycpf.cpf.gov.sg/CPF/my-cpf/Losing-Loved-One/LO2.htm

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
nabye, already technically take away 40% total of our salary, still want use to save some more?? eat sewer oil 2 meals a day, eat air 1 meal a day issit????

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also, please be aware that a lot of the surveys and media interviews given by the folks from the financial and banking industry, lamenting the lack of saving for retirement, are nothing more than indirect advertisements to get you to invest (e.g. buy their annuities or structured financial products).

That's why the Leegime's fat crony cum wanton mee connoiseur Gerard Ee also gave his public opinion on the matter.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?176010-Gerrard-Ee-says-he-is-worried-people-not-saving-for-future!

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPF force you to Slave lah. They thought CPF can help them in their retirement mah.. So they rely on the that and they dun save for retirement personally. In the end, your fucking PAP govt backstab them and cannot take out CPF to retire and you start to bullshit here?

Pls dun come here to insult other people's intelligence. You are not up to that yet.

Well said, I have added your point

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
as much as I hate the pap, what you wrote is total bullshit.

If you did not make a CPF nomination, your CPF savings will be paid to the
Public Trustee for distribution to your family according to the intestacy laws upon your demise.

For non-Muslims, your CPF savings will be distributed in accordance with the Intestate Succession Act. For example, if you are single, your CPF savings will be distributed equally between your parents. If you are married, your spouse will receive half of your CPF savings, and your children will share the remaining half.

For Muslims, your CPF savings will be distributed in accordance with the Administration of Muslim Law Act.

http://mycpf.cpf.gov.sg/CPF/my-cpf/Losing-Loved-One/LO2.htm

That's what my friend told me happen to a grandpa of his friend. Srsly, even if the govt find some excuse to dun payout, and dun, you think quoting a website will ensure you get your parents cpf? You think the newspaper will report if u make a big hoo hah? And judging by the track leecord of our exemplary government, you can guarantee the rules wont change ten years down the road?