• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Covid Scotland: Case rates lowest in unvaccinated as double-jabbed elderly drive rise in hospital admissions

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
13th January

Covid Scotland: Case rates lowest in unvaccinated as double-jabbed elderly drive rise in hospital admissions​

By Helen McArdle @HMcardleHT
Omicron, which is more transmissible than previous Covid strains but also more able to reinfect recovered people and evade vaccine immunity, is leading to highly unusual patterns in patient data

Omicron, which is more transmissible than previous Covid strains but also more able to reinfect recovered people and evade vaccine immunity, is leading to highly unusual patterns in patient data

DOUBLE-JABBED Scots are now more likely to be admitted to hospital with Covid than the unvaccinated amid an increase in elderly people falling ill due to waning immunity.

It comes amid "weird" data showing that case rates have been lower in unvaccinated individuals than the single, double, or even triple-jabbed since Omicron became the dominant variant in Scotland.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So the vaccines are making people MORE susceptible to Omicron????

Phew thank goodness I have not been jabbed.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once jab u FOOK ur natural immune system.
So the vaccines are making people MORE susceptible to Omicron????

Phew thank goodness I have not been jabbed.
And when your immune system is fucked, Covid will be the last of your worries. Just ask those AIDS patients. :biggrin:
A damage immune system is a cash cow to the big pharma.
Nevermind lah, can go to malls and restaurants. It is all good. The malls and restaurants make you feel that you have a strong immune system again.

I am unvaxx and love natural immunity and guess what, i still eat and drink at coffeeshop daily. :FU:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's take a look at this video again and then take a look at the current situation.