• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Covid has penetrated the Ivory towers!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will it reach Lanjiao Loong that fucking bastard soon?????????

I want to see Josephine Teo that chaocheebye bleed from all her 7 holes.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid dumb idiot. If you don't test then you won't get it.
I follow this mantra in my life and it serves me well :

多做多错,少做少错,不做就不会错。

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid dumb idiot. If you don't test then you won't get it.
I follow this mantra in my life and it serves me well :

多做多错,少做少错,不做就不会错。

They should infect Lanjiao Loong the moment they have symptoms or lick Josephine Teo's old cunt.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

MPs Eric Chua, Tan Kiat How tested COVID positive​

• Eric Chua
  • Tan Kiat How

Staff Writer, Singapore
Staff Writer, Singapore
·Editorial Team
Fri, 4 February 2022, 4:23 pm·1-min read

In this article:

• Eric Chua
    Singaporean politician and civil servant
  • Tan Kiat How
    Singaporean politician

(PHOTO: Tan Kiat How, Eric Chua Facebook pages)

Members of Parliament Tan Kiat How (L) and Eric Chua (PHOTO: Tan Kiat How, Eric Chua Facebook pages)
SINGAPORE — Members of Parliament Eric Chua and Tan Kiat How, of Tanjong Pagar and East Coast GRCs respectively, have contracted the coronavirus.
In separate Facebook posts on Thursday (3 February), the MPs revealed that they had discovered their COVID-19 diagnosis via regular antigen rapid tests (ART). Tan has since tested negative following a period of self-isolation, while Chua is still isolating.
"What a start to the Year of the Tiger. Instead of family gatherings and visits, it was in my study over the CNY period," said Tan, who added that he had "hardly any symptoms". Under the Ministry of Health's Health Protocol 2, those who test positive must isolate at home for at least 72 hours.
"I tested negative today, but we’re still not out of the woods. My wife is still testing positive, and we’re checking in constantly on (our son) Isaac and hoping he stays well," said Tan.
Separately, Chua said he had been experiencing "disrupted sleep" due to body aches and a low grade fever since Wednesday. He discovered his condition as he performs daily ART.
"I’m still experiencing some light symptoms and I do apologise for the several cancelled events over the next few days."

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 2 are not even from the inner-circle of the Party
Just another Member nia ... in Grab term, Ruby status

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are just low-ranking running dogs.

Ivory towers = Familee and related 皇亲国戚. They interbreed a lot, their family trees overlap at many points.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations to Bargain Fucking Hen!!!

Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen tests positive for COVID-19, says infection waning after 5 days​

Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen tests positive for COVID-19, says infection waning after 5 days

Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen has tested positive for COVID-19. (Photos: Facebook/Ng Eng Hen)

Kurt Ganapathy
Kurt Ganapathy
08 Feb 2022 06:34PM (Updated: 08 Feb 2022 07:14PM)
BookmarkShare
SINGAPORE: Minister for Defence Ng Eng Hen has tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently recovering from the infection.
Dr Ng shared his experience in a Facebook post entitled “A personal encounter with COVID-19” on Tuesday (Feb 8).
“It’s been an interesting past few days, as a patient with COVID-19,” he said. “Sharing my experience, with the caveat that individual reactions vary widely.”
Dr Ng, 63, said he “expected that it would be a matter of time” before he contracted COVID-19, due to the contagious nature of the Omicron coronavirus variant.
“With the highly infectious Omicron causing the largest waves since the start of the pandemic in Singapore, it would be hard to avoid this variant, unless one became a recluse,” he said.
“The assurance was that having had two shots of the vaccine with the booster, serious illness could be avoided.”
Dr Ng took an antigen rapid test (ART) after learning that his grandchild had tested positive. The test “showed two lines”, indicating a COVID-19 infection. Dr Ng did not state the date of this first positive test.

SORE THROAT "MOST TROUBLESOME SYMPTOM"​

Dr Ng went on to provide a day-by-day account of his experience in the post, describing symptoms including a fever, body aches and a sore throat.
On day one, his throat “felt raspy” after feeling “good and energetic” earlier in the day. While he initially did not have a fever, he developed one on the second day with a temperature of 38.5 degrees Celsius. The fever broke after treatment with paracetamol.
“Throat became sore, nasal passages more congested,” he said of his symptoms on day two. “Heavy head and myalgia set in, ah, the Omicron barbarians are at the gate and my immune soldiers – T and B cells must be mobilising, updating their enemy recognition software and releasing cytokines, chemokines and antibodies.”
Dr Ng said that his lungs were fine, with his pulse oximeter showing a reading of 98 per cent.

Related:​

'Possible' to live with Omicron as severe cases remain low despite surge: Ong Ye Kung

He began to feel better on day three, with his body aches and headache abating, though he continued to have a "low grade fever" with a temperature of about 37.5 degree Celsius.
"So it seems the first 24-48 hours are the worst, judging from the shared experience of family members," he said.
"Appetite wasn’t affected at all. I could certainly taste and smell."
Dr Ng noted that "the Omicron enemy seems to attack mainly my throat" and he described his sore throat as "the most troublesome symptom". It interrupted his sleep on day three and continued to be felt on day four.
As of the fifth day following his positive test, his infection is waning, he said.
“The positive line on my ART test today is now less intense – yah! I’m better with the infection waning, and none the worse for wear,” Dr Ng said.
“It could have turned out differently. If I got infected two years ago with the original strain, unprotected without vaccines, I would have feared for my life literally.”
272742231_500357328111655_3318407015019896815_n.jpg
Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen participating in video meetings. (Photo: Facebook/Ng Eng Hen)
Dr Ng said that he would follow the Ministry of Health’s Protocol 2 and work from home in the meantime.
"Met my Government Parliamentary Committee (Defence and Foreign Affairs) colleagues today via video conferencing and have a number of meetings lined up later this week," he said.
"Video conferencing has really enabled us to work remotely."
CNA has sought comment from the Ministry of Defence.
Last week, Members of Parliament Tan Kiat How and Eric Chua also tested positive for COVID-19.