• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore crosses 200,000 mark with 2,470 new COVID cases; 14 more deaths​

Staff Writer, Singapore
Staff Writer, Singapore
·Editorial Team
Mon, 1 November 2021, 10:59 pm

People rest in a seating area with seats marked out for safe distancing to prevent Covid-19 virus transmisson in a shopping mall in Singapore on Saturday, 30 October, 2021. Only fully vacinated adults and teenagers are allowed into shopping malls according to Singapore's covid-19 virus safety mandates. (Photo by Joseph Nair/NurPhoto via Getty Images)

People rest in an area with seats marked out for safe distancing to prevent COVID-19 transmission in a shopping mall in Singapore on 30 October, 2021. (PHOTO: NurPhoto via Getty Images)
SINGAPORE — The Ministry of Health (MOH) on Monday (1 November) confirmed 2,470 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore – bringing the country's total case count to 200,844 – as well as 14 deaths due to the disease.
This comes five days after the ministry reported a single-day high of 5,324 cases, in what it described as an "unusual surge" within a relatively short window.
It also marks the 43rd day in a row with fatalities from COVID-19 reported in Singapore, with 320 people having succumbed to it this month.
The 408th through 421st COVID-19 deaths in Singapore were aged between 56 and 95. All had various underlying medical conditions, except for an unvaccinated individual.
Among the new cases, 2,467 are local – 2,189 are in the community while 278 are dormitory residents. The remaining three cases are imported.
Among the community cases are 407 cases aged 60 and above, said the MOH, adding that the ratio of community cases for the past week over the week before is 1.05.
Six active COVID-19 clusters are being closely monitored in Singapore, almost all of which are at senior residential or welfare homes.
Of the list of monitored clusters, the highest number of 11 new cases was each added to clusters at Acacia Home and the Institute of Mental Health, totalling 20 and 278 infections, respectively.
Seven new cases were also added to a cluster at the Jamiyah Home for the Aged's Tampines branch, bringing the total to 44.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If we don't count the deaths of those who are fully mRNA vaccinated, the number of deaths is actually very low and comparable to before the start of mass mRNA vaccination.

One can only conclude that the mRNA vaccines are causing the deaths of those fully vaxxed by compromising their immune systems and thus exacerbating their underlying conditions.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
03CBC1BE-E867-4CBD-B5E1-210D97EDA30C.jpeg

woooooohooooooooo

no free treatment for the anti vaxx lo

finally MMTF listen to me

anti vaxxx start saving up. ICU is easily $3000-5000 a day :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
We aren't going to have 15 deaths daily forever. Once the weak and susceptible die off this figure will drop considerably.
You can never get rid of all the weak and susceptible. After the current batch dies new batch of currently not so weak will turn weak as day passes by. The cycle will continue.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You can never get rid of all the weak and susceptible. After the current batch dies new batch of currently not so weak will turn weak as day passes by. The cycle will continue.

No it won't because Covid 19 will degrade to become a mild disease over time no different from the other commonly circulating coronaviruses that have been around for some time.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No it won't because Covid 19 will degrade to become a mild disease over time no different from the other commonly circulating coronaviruses that have been around for some time.
2 years ago you also said is a mild disease but it gets stronger each day. My uncle think it will take many years for this to happen. By then the world will have much lesser people. Also there is no longer any meaning for people above 40 yo to plan for their future.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
2 years ago you also said is a mild disease but it gets stronger each day. My uncle think it will take many years for this to happen. By then the world will have much lesser people. Also there is no longer any meaning for people above 40 yo to plan for their future.

It's still a mild disease and in countries where it was allowed to spread the delta variant has had no impact.

The only reason why we are seeing peaks in some countries now is because too many jurisidctions locked down last year instead of allowing nature to take its course.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's still a mild disease and in countries where it was allowed to spread the delta variant has had no impact.

The only reason why we are seeing peaks in some countries now is because too many jurisidctions locked down last year instead of allowing nature to take its course.
Covid19 is also adding heavy tolls to the already existing corona viruses bacteria and other non preventable diseases hence my uncle think the outlook for human life is at such a big stakes that there is no longer much meaning for 40 yo to plan for their future just that they still not aware without thinking deep like my uncle does.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks to the PAP task force, we've seen a drastic decline in the number of people infected with covid. On behalf of all samsters, I would congratulate Task Force commanders Bro Lawerence, Ong Ye kung and Gan Kim Yong for a job well done.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
in normal situation, yes. However, with so many vaccinated with mrna in Singapore and their mrna-vaccinated body serves as virus incubator, i do not forsee the disease becoming mild overtime, at least in sg, it will become even stronger and there will be more death and injuries. and not forgetting , Singapore is a densely populated island.

I would love to embrace the strong mutated virus as it will let my daily-up-valued unvaccinated body with natural immune system to get some training to become even more immune and strong.