• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! When there were no vaccines in 2020 it took a whole year for Covid to kill 30 people.

Now with the vaccines the same number of deaths can be achieved in 2 days!!!!

I thought vaccines were supposed to help PREVENT deaths.
Those that died were probably in ICU & on oxygen for long time. Government trying the best to keep those alive to keep the death figures low. However, now as we open up, expecting more cases & worrying not enough ICU beds probably have to let these people go. A very simple trick will do, shut off oxygen for a while and it is done.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those that died were probably in ICU & on oxygen for long time. Government trying the best to keep those alive to keep the death figures low. However, now as we open up, expecting more cases & worrying not enough ICU beds probably have to let these people go. A very simple trick will do, shut off oxygen for a while and it is done.
simply turn off oxygen and they die ?

I have never seen that happen before

and I suppose the alarm on the ventilator won’t go off and the nurse won’t make an entry in the log that you turn off the oxygen

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
simply turn off oxygen and they die ?

I have never seen that happen before

and I suppose the alarm on the ventilator won’t go off and the nurse won’t make an entry in the log that you turn off the oxygen
There is alarm setting that gives delay response, those on oxygen can die within a minute. Just turn it off for 50 secs & switch it on again. Probably not happening in Singapore, but it can be done. Many reports for incidents or accidents were reported only after multiple times of vetting. What we read may not be the truth.

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is alarm setting that gives delay response, those on oxygen can die within a minute. Just turn it off for 50 secs & switch it on again. Probably not happening in Singapore, but it can be done. Many reports for incidents or accidents were reported only after multiple times of vetting. What we read may not be the truth.
You are most certainly an Intensivist in Canada . A lot of our substandard doctors flee there and manage to pass residency

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to the PAP and the Task Force commanders, casualties have been kept low. An average of 15 dead sinkies a dead from covid is a drop in the ocean of sinkies. Keep fighting on, Task Force commanders! All samsters here stand united behind you in full support! Majulah PAP!
Not all samsters is united behind this bunch of incompetence idiots.

So, leave out out of this.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OYK: Actually, this COVID 19 ...

OKY (turns and looks at anus Dr. Koh Poh Koon for validation): Doctor, can help me fill in.

OKY: Actually, this COVID 19 virus dies very easily. You just need soap to wipe or expose to sunlight then it would die.
No need any special detergent.

KPK: (just nods his head)

~~~~~~~~~
We have a health minister just choose to believe what he wants to believe without fact check.
This is not the first time he spews such tiagong (hear say in hokkien)

BWP5qzW.png