• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
I make this kind of statement because its responsible to do so. Its better to err on safe side. We have seen evidence even from advance countries in Europe where hospitals are overwhelmed, so there is no need to do spread sheet of our hospital capacity to make my kind of statement. Thanks for your wisdom and peace out

What wisdom?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
China virus is spreading fast from the east side of Singapore to the west side of Singapore. Frontier is located in Jurong West.
I reckoned there would be more community cases in the next few days, everybody please brace yourselves and stay safe.

banger2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like ah neh an a$$ets to Sinkieland. :roflmao:
IT is our mainstay and indians did give us a huge push to the top in the past. unfortunate that they got hit so bad. worse still our gahmoon give extra wallop as customary add ons that is why we take umbrage.