• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many FT nurses in Sinkieland: Pinoy, Tiong, Burmese, Malaysian, and CECA ah nehs from Mother India.

How do you think the healthcare groups got so rich? :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What do you mean "How are they going to open up if zero cases Is the goal?"

They opened up in past even without zero cases. They just need a number where hospital can cope, and every feel safe enough e.g daily single digit

Even if the country opens up and Covid becomes endemic very few will actually need hospitalization.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a true story:

A few weeks ago, I was walking from the Bugis area towards the Arab Street area. It suddenly rained and I had to take shelter at Raffles Hospital. I walked around the perimeter of the hospital a bit. While passing by the entrance (newer expansion building, glass doors), I heard a very loud and angry male scream coming from inside the lobby. Not sure what was going on. :unsure:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not forgetting Lucky Plaza also.

No nurses. No maids. Like tat sinkie mum cannot make babies. :biggrin: N sinkie NS have to carry their own belonging. :cautious:

1621229194507.png