• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Noted that most people are still wearing masks even when "outdoors". Perhaps they are concerned they will forget to wear when going "indoors". :biggrin:
I’d still strongly recommend to be in sports shoes and sports gear. No need to care about mask while exercising right? Active Aging! Woohoo :coffee::coffee::coffee:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I think it is more the fear of being forgetful. :biggrin:
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
new rule.jpeg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Tiagong a lot of people tio COVID just stayed at home and spreading within family members. Seemed like this Omicron Ba.4 & BA.5 can reinfect folks who already got infected by the initial Omicron predecessor, or even the Delta strain.

Altogether now!!! TIO AH!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiagong a lot of people tio COVID just stayed at home and spreading within family members. Seemed like this Omicron Ba.4 & BA.5 can reinfect folks who already got infected by the initial Omicron predecessor, or even the Delta strain.

很好吗。多多人死。政府就不必给 cpf le

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

So like the flu....once u get it u won't get flu again?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Make a lot of sense to do so. Rather than having the having infection rates spread over a longer time.
That's why I say the published numbers are way understated.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Milestone checked .
My uncle was right with all the checkpoints. Leeport just came from moh.
1. There is no such thing as herd immunity for covid19
2 Lee infection will occur
3 covid19 is different from common Flu..
Eg you won't see so many hospitalised cases for Flu . Also you will not have workers keep taking mc in round Robin for Flu.
4 the world will leegret not following my uncle's advice from the beginning.