• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can have the bigger dick. I'll take the bigger wallet. Thank you :thumbsup: :biggrin:

if only we were clones . then we have both big wallets and dicks.

chicks will go wild
Whatever.... but i hope your callousness is just an act and not really you. :P <3

I am pretty much the same in real person

I came from the generation where your sergeants can slap you and your professors can man handle you and physically toss you out of his clinic. And we are all better for it. Grew hair on our chests

So I make no apologies for abusing fools who under perform under me . Hospital admin has sent me 3 letters over 10 years to remind me to be kinder and gentler but the person who signs it usually resigns or gets fired before I could show my middle finger. These strawberries don't last more than 6 months in a tough environment

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think they are the same. I also checked with Sam to use the clone finder. Nothing.

They are separate people. I also believe that porcaputtana is a real dr. Actually regarding gaslighting I frankly did not know what this was until recently when many drs complained that Tyler Shandro the Health Minister was gaslighting drs. So it is not something that is well known in SG.

I try my best to be well behaved. Thank you.
maybe I am a real hot nurse instead of a doctor

you wouldn't mind getting your gas lit by a hot NYP nurse would you ?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
if only we were clones . then we have both big wallets and dicks.

chicks will go wild

I am pretty much the same in real person

I came from the generation where your sergeants can slap you and your professors can man handle you and physically toss you out of his clinic. And we are all better for it. Grew hair on our chests

So I make no apologies for abusing fools who under perform under me . Hospital admin has sent me 3 letters over 10 years to remind me to be kinder and gentler but the person who signs it usually resigns or gets fired before I could show my middle finger. These strawberries don't last more than 6 months in a tough environment
Only 3 letters in 10 years? Ok then you not so bad lah. :roflmao:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You can have the bigger dick. I'll take the bigger wallet. Thank you :thumbsup: :biggrin:
Wah lau eh. Comparing dick sizes! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Ok too much testosterone!

I will also prefer to take a bigger wallet and give up on my dick size.

Alas I have both a short dick and a small wallet.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
LOL! I somehow remember you saying this phrase a few times liao.

So I did a search.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/mo...f-covid-19-has-reached-sg.298989/post-3312817

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/in...oing-to-shoot-up-the-roof.282453/post-3077796

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/wh...s-before-even-starts-work.290178/post-3192844

Covid-19 will be over soon and be nothing more than a distant memory so don't worry about it things will be back to normal in no time.

It is now 7 Oct 2021. LOL! Your over in no time is taking quite a bit long to me........

If all governments had taken my advice and not delayed the inevitable Covid would be over by now for everyone.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is bad news everytime he goes on TV about Covid-19 :poop:

PM Lee Hsien Loong to address nation on Covid-19 situation at noon on Oct 9​

PM Lee will be speaking on the Covid-19 situation at 12pm on Oct 9, 2021.

PM Lee will be speaking on the Covid-19 situation at 12pm on Oct 9, 2021.

PHOTO: MCI
rei_kurohi.png

Rei Kurohi

Oct 8, 2021

SINGAPORE - Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will address the nation on Singapore's Covid-19 situation in a broadcast at noon on Saturday (Oct 9).
"I will be addressing Singaporeans on the Covid-19 situation and the path to a new normal," he said in a Facebook post on Friday.
"Please carry on as per normal - there is no need to rush out to stock up on items or dine out!" he added.
Watch his speech live on The Straits Times' website, Facebook page and YouTube channel. It will also be available on Mr Lee's Facebook page and broadcast on Mediacorp channels.
Singapore is now almost two weeks into the month-long stabilisation phase, which saw tighter restrictions put in place from Sept 27 to Oct 25 to slow the community spread of Covid-19 and buy time for the healthcare system and new protocols, such as the home recovery scheme, to stabilise.
Dining in and social gatherings were capped once more at two people, and working from home was made the default arrangement.

The task force had said the measures would be reviewed and adjusted at the two-week mark, depending on the virus situation in the community.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore dad, 67, feels 'sorry' about passing Covid-19 to daughter with multiple medical conditions - Mothership.SG
mothership.sg
collage-17.jpg
The implications of being tested positive for Covid-19 have been tough for many families in Singapore.
Worried about his daughter, who has multiple underlying health complications, becoming infected with Covid-19, one father in Singapore took great pains to make sure that his daughter would not need to step out of the house unnecessarily, and become exposed to the disease.
However, on Oct. 3, both father and daughter tested positive for the virus, according to Chinese daily Shin Min Daily News.
The 67-year-old father, Loh Luin Siong, shared with Shin Min reporters that he remains "guilt-ridden" about this, as he feels that he unknowingly brought the virus home to his daughter.

Sole breadwinner​

Loh told Shin Min reporters that he and his daughter, 42, currently live together in a leased one-bedroom unit at Jalan Kukoh.
As his daughter has multiple medical co-morbidities, Loh shared that he works as the sole breadwinner of the family, as a part-time dishwasher at a restaurant in Orchard.
His daughter has "epilepsy, bone spurs, and other chronic conditions such as high cholesterol and high blood pressure," explained Loh.
As such, she takes long-term medication for her medical condition, and is unable to work.

Feels sorry about passing the virus to his daughter​

Concerned about the implications of a Covid-19 infection on his daughter's underlying co-morbidities, Loh shared that he often buys takeaways for his daughter, so that she can eat at home.
To minimise risk of exposure to ongoing transmission, the daughter stayed at home most of the time as the doctor cautioned that she may fall very ill if she contracts Covid-19.
However, Loh tested positive for Covid-19 on Oct. 3 after undergoing the mandatory Covid-19 testing regime, he shared with Shin Min.
He immediately returned home to inform his daughter who tested herself with a Covid-19 ART test kit at home.
Unfortunately, she tested positive for Covid-19 as well.
Loh said:
"We have always been very careful. When I tested positive for Covid-19, I was asymptomatic and did not feel unwell, so I never thought that I would be the one to bring the virus back home to my daughter. I feel very sorry towards her, but now even an apology is no use."
Later that night, Loh's daughter began exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19 infection, including a fever and difficulties breathing.
She was subsequently conveyed to the Singapore General Hospital for treatment, while Loh remained at home to carry out his self-quarantine.

Ability to pay medical expenses a concern​

Loh told Shin Min reporters that he was worried about the loss of income from not being able to work, as the family lives from hand to mouth.
Two months ago, Loh had also been placed on a quarantine order of 10 days, after having visited an area where a Covid-19 case was confirmed.
Back then, Loh noted that his brief absence from work had already severely impacted their livelihood. Now that he has tested positive, he is even more worried about the economic impact on the family.
He added: "After I finish my quarantine, I will likely have only S$800 of my salary left. Aside from having to take care of the family, I have to pay for my daughter's hospital bills. I'm very worried about next month's living expenses."
Top images courtesy of Shin Min Daily News