• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat India Modi screwed up. Cases are going to shoot up the roof...

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
As if... get yr update, dickhead.... USA ruins yr India...

:thumbsup:
https://sgfuck.org/mybb/webservice/threadimage/862587.jpeg

A Wuhan seafood vendor believed to be one of the first coronavirus patients says 'a lot fewer people would have died' if the Chinese government acted sooner
https://www.yahoo.com/news/wuhan-seafood-vendor-believed-one-051432500.html

Wei Guixian, a 57-year-old seafood vendor in Wuhan, China, was among the first 27 people to be diagnosed with the coronavirus, which originated from the wet market where she worked.

Wei first began exhibiting coronavirus symptoms on December 10 and was admitted to the hospital less than a week later, with doctors describing her illness as "very serious" and "ruthless."

Other vendors from the same market began to check into the hospital soon after. Wei recovered and left the hospital in January.

But the World Health Organization said it wasn't informed of the coronavirus from its Chinese branch until the end of December, The Wall Street Journal reported.

A "lot fewer people would have died" in China if the government acted sooner, Wei told The Journal in a February interview.

One of the first coronavirus patients in Wuhan, China, said "a lot fewer people would have died" if the Chinese government took action sooner, she said in a February interview with The Wall Street Journal.

Wei Guixian, a 57-year-old seafood vendor in Wuhan's Hua'nan market, was among the first 27 patients to get infected with the coronavirus, which causes a respiratory disease known as COVID-19.

She first began exhibiting symptoms on December 10 of last year, and was taken to Wuhan Union Hospital for treatment less than a week later. She recalled her doctors describing the illness as "very serious" and "ruthless," according to The Journal and The New York Post.

She remembered her daughters at her bedside in tears, The Journal reported, and her eldest daughter "would touch me every so often, afraid I would pass away," she told the publication.

Other vendors from the same market began to check into the hospital soon after. Wei recovered and left the hospital in January. She said she believes she contracted the disease through a communal toilet shared with other people at the market.

Despite having contracted the disease in mid-December and flagging it to health officials, the World Health Organization first received news of the coronavirus on December 31. Doctors who treated early coronavirus patients were also forced into silence by the Chinese government.

Chinese officials have since banned wet markets — where live and dead animals are sold, often under poor sanitary conditions — and live animal trade following the outbreak. The Chinese government also enacted an unprecedented lockdown on several provinces in the country, impacting tens of millions of residents.

As of March 27, the coronavirus infected more than 597,000 worldwide, and the global death toll has surpassed 27,000. In China, where the coronavirus outbreak originated, there are nearly 82,000 and 3,300 deaths.

Since the outbreak began late last year, the US and Italy have surpassed China in number of cases, with 104,661 people infected and 86,498 people infected respectively.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
* typing this post on his made in China smartphone

Never use a smart phone I'm always on a computer and it says "Made in USA" on the back. The next one I buy will be made in the USA too.

It's true there are components made in chink land but I try my best to keep the count as low as possible. I suggest you do the same.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never use a smart phone I'm always on a computer and it says "Made in USA" on the back. The next one I buy will be made in the USA too.

It's true there are components made in chink land but I try my best to keep the count as low as possible. I suggest you do the same.
Chink land made parts assembled in usa you mean

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It's actually a good thing if cases shoot through the roof because that means it will be over in no time at all and we can get on with life.

This "flattening the curve" strategy is like death by a thousand cuts. Let's just get it over and done with.

The Spanish flu started in winter and was over by June. It was followed by a period of fun and prosperity which lasted almost a whole decade.

Let's make the 20s of the 21st century just as joyful.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You're the dumbass who can't tell the difference between made and assembled. No wonder you end up in New Zealand

And you're the one who thinks there is clear distinction between "made" and "assembled". How about introducing the term "fabricated" to the mix?

As far as I am concerned as long as the chink involvement in the process is kept the the barest minimum it is ok for me. Most importantly as long as there is Ang Moh involvement in the quality and inspection process it helps negate the fucked up job that the chinks do. That is why iPhones come up tops because the whole design, fabrication and assembly process is controlled by an Ang Moh company and not a chink company.

However it would be even better if the Japs were in charge because when it comes to quality Japs are the best!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you're the one who thinks there is clear distinction between "made" and "assembled". How about introducing the term "fabricated" to the mix?
Sooo... my Ikea shoe rack is "made in Singapore"? You should check again to see if the sticker on your PC says "made" or "fabricated" in USA.

As far as I am concerned as long as the chink involvement in the process is kept the the barest minimum it is ok for me. Most importantly as long as there is Ang Moh involvement in the quality and inspection process it helps negate the fucked up job that the chinks do. That is why iPhones come up tops because the whole design, fabrication and assembly process is controlled by an Ang Moh company and not a chink company.
if you had been involved in electronics manufacturing before, you'd know the first rule of quality is that it's market driven. if you want a $1000 phone you pay $1000 for it. if you want a $200 phone you pay $200 for it and don't expect $1000 phone features. in any case the majority of the markup of angmor phones go to branding. your knowledge on consumer electronics is outdated. get out of NZ more and see the world. Made in China brands are kicking the shit out of angmor brands

However it would be even better if the Japs were in charge because when it comes to quality Japs are the best!

Then I guess you were too young to know back in the day Japanese electronic goods were considered cheap and inferior. it took them more than 30 years after industrialisation to become quality leaders in their fields. the Korean brands did it in about 20 years. The Chinese will do the same

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake news framed by US media. US military started the spread.... go getcyr update, dickhead...

https://sgfuck.org/mybb/webservice/threadimage/862587.jpeg

A Wuhan seafood vendor believed to be one of the first coronavirus patients says 'a lot fewer people would have died' if the Chinese government acted sooner
https://www.yahoo.com/news/wuhan-seafood-vendor-believed-one-051432500.html

Wei Guixian, a 57-year-old seafood vendor in Wuhan, China, was among the first 27 people to be diagnosed with the coronavirus, which originated from the wet market where she worked.

Wei first began exhibiting coronavirus symptoms on December 10 and was admitted to the hospital less than a week later, with doctors describing her illness as "very serious" and "ruthless."

Other vendors from the same market began to check into the hospital soon after. Wei recovered and left the hospital in January.

But the World Health Organization said it wasn't informed of the coronavirus from its Chinese branch until the end of December, The Wall Street Journal reported.

A "lot fewer people would have died" in China if the government acted sooner, Wei told The Journal in a February interview.

One of the first coronavirus patients in Wuhan, China, said "a lot fewer people would have died" if the Chinese government took action sooner, she said in a February interview with The Wall Street Journal.

Wei Guixian, a 57-year-old seafood vendor in Wuhan's Hua'nan market, was among the first 27 patients to get infected with the coronavirus, which causes a respiratory disease known as COVID-19.

She first began exhibiting symptoms on December 10 of last year, and was taken to Wuhan Union Hospital for treatment less than a week later. She recalled her doctors describing the illness as "very serious" and "ruthless," according to The Journal and The New York Post.

She remembered her daughters at her bedside in tears, The Journal reported, and her eldest daughter "would touch me every so often, afraid I would pass away," she told the publication.

Other vendors from the same market began to check into the hospital soon after. Wei recovered and left the hospital in January. She said she believes she contracted the disease through a communal toilet shared with other people at the market.

Despite having contracted the disease in mid-December and flagging it to health officials, the World Health Organization first received news of the coronavirus on December 31. Doctors who treated early coronavirus patients were also forced into silence by the Chinese government.

Chinese officials have since banned wet markets — where live and dead animals are sold, often under poor sanitary conditions — and live animal trade following the outbreak. The Chinese government also enacted an unprecedented lockdown on several provinces in the country, impacting tens of millions of residents.

As of March 27, the coronavirus infected more than 597,000 worldwide, and the global death toll has surpassed 27,000. In China, where the coronavirus outbreak originated, there are nearly 82,000 and 3,300 deaths.

Since the outbreak began late last year, the US and Italy have surpassed China in number of cases, with 104,661 people infected and 86,498 people infected respectively.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Then I guess you were too young to know back in the day Japanese electronic goods were considered cheap and inferior. it took them more than 30 years after industrialisation to become quality leaders in their fields. the Korean brands did it in about 20 years. The Chinese will do the same

Made my day.