• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no such thing as 100% showing no serious illness or death in any disease. Even a simple cold can kill if you have underlying illnesses.
Simple Cold will kill those with serious underlying condition frail and aged but not the 50s 60s this is where the leeference lies hence we cannot live life normallee

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You reap what you sow-so that's what you get for voting PAP.
Those who voted PAP are the cause of this and I hope they sleep well every night knowing more and more seniors are dying so we can go with the flow of foreign talent

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple Cold will kill those with serious underlying condition frail and aged but not the 50s 60s this is where the leeference lies hence we cannot live life normallee
Putting aside morale ethics now should be the time for the seniors to launch a mass bombing suicide exercise - you deprive me of living I bring you along fair and square

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putting aside morale ethics now should be the time for the seniors to launch a mass bombing suicide exercise - you deprive me of living I bring you along fair and square
You can use this analogy to leeflect what my uncle said make complete sense- supposingly everyone is being hijacked by terrorist and tied to a bomb and if noone tried to leesmantle it everyone lives while if any young chap try to leesmantle the old farts die so tied there boring but won't die but this young chap said sorlee I don't want to stay bored so I'm leesmantling KNN anyone would also will ignite it to let him die together correct?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Six more people have died from COVID-19.​

In press release, the ministry said that five of them were Singaporean men and one was a Singaporean woman, aged between 68 and 91 years old. Among them, two had been unvaccinated against COVID-19, and four had been vaccinated. Five of them had various underlying medical conditions, while an unvaccinated case had no known medical conditions.
But the Finance Minister also said the current rise in COVID cases may not be "the last wave" in Singapore.
@dredd @porcaputtana isn't this enough evidence your mRNA doesn't work?

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about vaccination for a moment.

If many people are going to get Covid anyway, why the beep-beep gantries, group size limitations, restrictions on religious gatherings, roaming 'ambassador' thugs, orange net around hawker centres, clampdown on nightspots and nighttime alcohol sale?

And if your key sales pitch for the vaccines is to reduce chance of serious illness and death, to prevent hospitals from getting swamped... why are we now witnessing the very things which you had sought to avoid, despite the high vaccination rate?
Vaccination works only in the eyes of the believers.
But Singapore has no choice but to following the big country believe.
Big country may not dare to open endemic even they wanted to because big population and god knows what is the outcome.
But Singapore being less then 4 mil citizens can be first country test endemic as even bad results will still be a winner government to whole world

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaccination works only in the eyes of the believers.
But Singapore has no choice but to following the big country believe.
Big country may not dare to open endemic even they wanted to because big population and god knows what is the outcome.
But Singapore being less then 4 mil citizens can be first country test endemic as even bad results will still be a winner government to whole world
many big countries are already more open than Singapore now

USA, Sweden, Denmark, UK and almost all of Europe

brush up on your current affairs before you spew turd from your CB mouth

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Break off diplomatic relations with China for making the gain-of-function virus, declare war and seek compensation.

No matter how you try to reopen the economy, the damage is done. There's no going back to the 'good old days'.

Keep ignoring the elephant in the room and it's going to get worse. :cool:

脱钩 = Decouple China from world's economy, move your factories out of China.
断交 = Break off diplomatic relations with China.
制裁 = Impose sanctions on China.
开战 = Declare war on China.

赔款 = Seek compensation from China.
斩首 = Execute those responsible for the biological warfare.
You’re 90% correct except that the GOF procedure is carried out by the Yanks

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the clowns in PAP still telling boomers to get jab. They want the boomers to die early.
Screenshot_20211004_123154.jpg