• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Hmm... unlinked/untraceable cases on the rise, folks who are fully vaccinated would stand at about 66~69% during National Day, a third of the eligible population not fully vaccinated- that’s about 1.5 million folks with perhaps about 750K without any vaccination at all?

Thought we would be the fore-runner but just noted that Bhutan has currently 90% of its eligible population vaccinated, let‘s see if herd immunity can play out well over there. All eyes on you, happiest people in the world :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought we would be the fore-runner but just noted that Bhutan has currently 90% of its eligible population vaccinated, let‘s see if herd immunity can play out well over there. All eyes on you, happiest people in the world :coffee::coffee::coffee:

With 90% vaccinated, did Bhutan open her borders and local KTVs?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah... They are into larh sup tio also?

I think the poor cannot afford. it's for the elites
Photos here: https://buoyantfeet.com/2017/02/01/drayang-the-dark-secret-of-bhutan

00208886.jpg

As reported over the last five years, Bhutan is a source and destination country for men, women, and children vulnerable to forced labor and sex trafficking. Bhutanese girls—working as domestic servants and entertainers in drayungs or karaoke bars—may be subjected to sex trafficking and labor trafficking coerced by debt and threats of physical abuse. Rural Bhutanese are transported to urban areas, generally by relatives, for employment in domestic work, which at times involves forced labor. While most domestic workers in Bhutan are young girls from poor, rural areas of the country, Indian women and girls also seek employment in this sector. An expanding construction sector continues to increase demand for low-skilled foreign labor, primarily men from India who are vulnerable to trafficking. Bhutanese who migrate overseas for work are vulnerable to human trafficking by unlicensed or unscrupulous recruitment agents.

https://web.archive.org/web/2017070...ov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/countries/2017/271148.htm

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is a man who visited a drayang and was stunned. He wrote, “I have visited a drayang once and was surprised see the girls dancing drunk and sitting on the thighs of [male] customers.” He also wrote, “I have seen many of my friends going there to see gals [only].”
http://rikkuwrites.blogspot.com/2010/12/drayang-to-ban-or-not-to-ban.html

drayang_tshogpa.jpg

The Drayang Girls of Thimphu: Sexual network formation, transactional sex and emerging modernities in Bhutan​

https://www.researchgate.net/public...tional_sex_and_emerging_modernities_in_Bhutan

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The speed of the ringfencing is paramount if you don’t want CB, as more HCs falter and continue to seed the community cases, we can go exponential again.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The speed of the ringfencing is paramount if you don’t want CB, as more HCs falter and continue to seed the community cases, we can go exponential again.

I am only a bottom feeder in the public health & medical industry. But I also can tell that our public health policies are contradicting; we are going to open borders wider in Sept/Oct but we demand WFH as default arrangement whenever possible. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Is WFH mandatory now during Phase 2 HA (II)?

Still have a lot of folks pah pah zao! Dafug?!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me more? Tell me more? :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Our Epidemiology Policy Failures include:

Masking Contradictions
18 months ago, Singapore mocked citizens and politicians in HK for wearing surgical masks. Wearing 3ply surgical masks do not prevent you from getting covid but it reduces the viral loads that people around you are exposed to, when you are covided.

In the end, we realized that Singapore discouraged people from doing the wrong things when we had a shortage. The doctors who commented and supported these were just propaganda mouthpieces.

Developments of Antimicrobial Products
When we offered antimicrobial products of good quality and competitive prices. they either ignored us or told us that they rather develop their own (to create jobs and fundings for their research theme). Even for furnitures, my peers had a stockpile of hospital beds for the Expo quarantine center EX-STOCK in Singapore, in the end, our government went on to import on their own from overseas and I heard the prices are almost similar.

Singapore also went on to give a faceshield to all childcare kids which contained PVC and will emit toxicity after repeated us (Japan will ban such material due to MSDS issues).

Vaccination Contradictions
When Germany (home of BioNtech) announced that the vaccine should not be given to under-18s (unless they are very vulnerable), Singapore happily went on to coax kids to take up the jab. Teachers began calling parents and talked about it in schools. These teachers are only good in their subject specialization and not medicine. Now in July, we have a few kids hospitalized every week, for the side effects but I think only 1-2 cases were reported.

There are talks that Singapore is pushing so hard because Pfizer is building a vaccine plant in Singapore. Children don’t really die from COVID, then why expose them to such unnecessary risks when the adult population is highly vaccinated?

Cardios are having roaring business now because many adults who felt unwell after vaccination are dismissed as heart blockages, and not scarring or side-effect from vaccination. You seriously believe only four SAF soldiers reported unwell after 90% vaccination?

I am not against vaccination but public education on vaccination was poor. Like the mask-issue 18 months ago, we told our citizens to do what the government demand (take mRNA vaccines) without being transparent that non-mRNA options are also available. Our people are given options but not a choice. Discussions and inputs from medical professional were also silenced.

Clusters & Case Counts
In early 2020, we tried not to check people for covids unless they are very sick. It was reported in social medias. No check = No case-counts.

Now, at the other extreme, we are planning to play poker without looking at cards. If you noticed that the trend is pointing towards identifying clusters that are very generic which hinders ringfencing. Many double digit clusters are no longer-named. The information provided will be less transparent going forward.

Our target is to be a model student, first in the world this, first in the world that. Data presentation is spin in the way that favours the outcome that government pursue. For example, if you exclude the foreign born and imported cases that are hospitalized, you will realize that an extremely high proportion of remaining patients are vaccinated (1-2 times). All these go to show that our local biostaticians are either lousy, stupid, manipulated or ignored.

Open Borders Contradictions
While US CDC is stricter now, requiring wearing of masks indoor this week, yet we are opening our borders wider 10 weeks later. WTF??? The shortlisted countries are questionable too, eg. Malaysia got >15000 cases daily, Taiwan is simply under-reporting, etc

While we do not plan to give the same social benefits to people who took Sinovac, yet we are planning to provide quarantine-free entry for visitors with Sinovac inoculation (eg. China, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, etc). Moreover, we are still telling local businesses to let staff WFH whenever possible while we continue to import cases overseas. Remember the Wuhan tourist who infected a few shops? Such policies are contradicting. It makes me wonder whether the main AIM of our public health policies is to save SIA.

I welcome visitors or returning Singaporeans from overseas but the right way to do it is to quarantine them for 21 days to protect the general population.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What about logistical failures? communication failures?

FFS! time is of essence when it comes to ring fencing and MOH/CISCO can take their own sweet time to round up the close contacts.

whatever happened to aggressive testing? this HC clusters will explode in our faces soon enough if MOH/CISCO don’t perform up to par.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Hor hor...

According to LianHe ZaoBao, 18 Secondary schools with 22 cases and 29 Primary schools with 42 cases. Then 2 tertiary institutes with 2 cases, 2 PCFs with 2 cases...

Did LHZB include the bus uncle from Henry Park P?

Got school transmission or not?

Hor hor...