• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a moment I thought the viral samples would provide a better definitive evidence if the cases are linked or not.
There's more downplay this round. numerous schools, singapore pools and china ktv girls covided, also never announce.

The gameplan is to tell the public don't over-react because changi airport is going to open up singapore to malaysia and taiwan in sept/oct (tentatively).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This topic i am sexpert.
hahah, because childcare kids had been wearing marks in the past 18 months, HFMD cases collapsed (hit decade low).

Sometimes I walk past a HDB kindergarten, I could smell the Dettol emanating from the small windows.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's more downplay this round. numerous schools, singapore pools and china ktv girls covided, also never announce.

The gameplan is to tell the public don't over-react because changi airport is going to open up singapore to malaysia and taiwan in sept/oct (tentatively).
The endemic strategy goes something like this....

The number of infection cases is irrelevant so long as the number of hospitalisation, oxygen related, icu and death cases remain relatively low...akin to the flu virus cases...

How to get there...through herd immunity...in the fastest most practical way, that is through vaccination...

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1627469279353.png

The Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed 136 new cases of Covid-19 infection in Singapore as of 12pm on Wednesday (July 28).

Of the 130 locally-transmitted cases, 48 are unlinked.

Among the linked cases, 27 are linked to the Jurong Fishery Port cluster and two belong to the KTV cluster.

Of the linked cases, 61 have already been placed on quarantine whereas 21 were detected through surveillance.

Three of today's cases are seniors above 70 years who are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated and are at risk of serious illness.

https://mothership.sg/2021/07/covid-update-july-28-afternoon/

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlig...locally-transmitted-covid-19-infection(28jul)

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
How to get there...through herd immunity...in the fastest most practical way, that is through vaccination...
Herd immunity...

both UK & Israel has about 60% of their adult population fully vaccinated now, couple that with those with contracted COVID previously, can safely say they are the few countries with easily over 70% of its adult population with some form of immunity.

Sinkiestan has about 55% of its adult population fully vaccinated, about 20% more with at least one dose- We are set to be the fore-runner to test this herd immunity hypothesis.

Should work in theory, but let’s see how it fares in a real world context.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
This Covid virus very smart. Knows cannot infect ppl in schools and public transport one.
This COVID also jin one kind, knows that in public transport and MRT no challenge, no SMM, no kick, infect others already tak shiok.

In school setting more challenging, like a badge of honor for the COVID when it can infect others when there’s SMM and SafeEntry. More shiok shiok.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
but why no swab for whole school?
Punggol P. undergoing mandatory swab for all staff and students after 2 cleaners, 2 students and a teacher, as well as a contract staff, tio COVID.

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punggol P may have a cluster, let’s wait for results of the epidemiological tracing first.

PS: need to add that contract cleaner may have gotten COVIDed outside of school, and cluster may be outside of school. or inside, I have no clue because I’m an ordinary Sinkie Sheep.

but why no swab for whole school?

zhihau ahead of the curve, news out now
confirm zhihau "knows people"

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...nggol-primary-school-cleaner-cluster-15321964

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
School Teachers are preparing for home base learning and I saw many students carried homework files from the schools this afternoon