• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
About 1-2 months ago, India only clocked about 10-25K cases in Feb/Mar.
Then in early April, it started to have 100,000 daily cases. Thereafter consistently 300,000-400,000.

In a normal situation, infection rates will increase gradually like a drop of ink spreading in water. Based on data science, the sudden increment in April was a sudden spike up and sustained, meaning to say that the hibernation period is about 4-weeks or more.

The mutation in India may not become more lethal but it hibernates for a longer period of time for the infected person to go around spreading it. The covid cases in the past 2 weeks were probably the first-batch infected (4-6 weeks ago) and now they start to fall sick.

If this hypothesis is true, then we will see the spike in Singapore after end-May.

Last edited:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Case 63037

Case 63037 is a 59 year-old female Singaporean who works as a chef at MOS Burger – Suntec City (3 Temasek Boulevard). Her work does not entail interaction with diners.

She was conveyed to Ng Teng Fong General Hospital on 9 May for an unrelated condition, and was tested for COVID-19, even though she is asymptomatic. Her test came back positive for COVID-19 infection on the same day. Her serological test result is pending.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unlinked cases popping up from nowhere nowadays.
dangerous when u go out
stay home ok!

No need to be afraid. This will keep you safe from the virus! :thumbsup:

yctoken160321.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Case 63037

Case 63037 is a 59 year-old female Singaporean who works as a chef at MOS Burger – Suntec City (3 Temasek Boulevard). Her work does not entail interaction with diners.

She was conveyed to Ng Teng Fong General Hospital on 9 May for an unrelated condition, and was tested for COVID-19, even though she is asymptomatic. Her test came back positive for COVID-19 infection on the same day. Her serological test result is pending.
KNN my uncle leelised every case they will mention case xxxxx work as blah blah KNN doesn't mean work as what got direct impact on transmission KNN they are abled person they go everywhere KNN don't be stoopid can anot KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN my uncle leelised every case they will mention case xxxxx work as blah blah KNN doesn't mean work as what got direct impact on transmission KNN they are abled person they go everywhere KNN don't be stoopid can anot KNN
The only way to prevent people from going everywhere is to lock down the country. Each person can be allowed to travel within a 1km radius from their registered residential address. Within 1km, all sinkies should be able to go marketing, massage, cut hair, see doctor.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only way to prevent people from going everywhere is to lock down the country. Each person can be allowed to travel within a 1km radius from their registered residential address. Within 1km, all sinkies should be able to go marketing, massage, cut hair, see doctor.

I think the govt is too broke to issue another round of (paltry) cash handouts now.

Also, I doubt Changi Airport will be locked down even if the rest of the island is locked down. Special exemption. That's how much the PAP loves its CECA pets. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I think the govt is too broke to issue another round of (paltry) cash handouts now.

Also, I doubt Changi Airport will be locked down even if the rest of the island is locked down. Special exemption. That's how much the PAP loves its CECA pets. :biggrin:
What a fucking mess this all is. The chinks started it, the shitskins brought it to a whole new level. And we have plentiful of these two groups of undesirables living among us, fucking up our lives.:cry:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Very strange. Many people have been vaccinated but we also see more unlink cases. This doesn’t make sense

The hypothesis is that folks who are vaccinated have antibodies in them to fight off the virus, i.e. they will still be COVIDed, but experience milder symptoms or no symptoms.

In other words, they could become silent carriers.