• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
National Games and external CCAs hampalang stop loh...

Can only go out with groups of 5, but can go to class of 50 for lectures.
10x more, no common sense

Then teachers are like whores teach different classes, risks cross infections.
Now our country is paying the price for refusal to block india.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shut down school in June to coincide with the school holidays like last year. school kids no free holidays again.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many kids having running nose now. COVID-19 has minimal impact on children but kids will infect the seniors in their family.

In HK and South Korea, during each wave of outbreaks, schools will shut first down and businesses continue to function (with simple social distancing).

May + June is 先发制人
June + July is too late.

Hope our policymakers have such foresight.
why you didn't talk about shutting down the PAP and LHL to resign. This way will be more effective in dealing with covid cases.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am being fucked by life daily but not fucked by beautiful,sexy gal

tees.jpg

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contact tracing is very difficult. And like you mentioned, so many others could've slipped through and overlooked. We are looking at a bad situation. Fuck those commie chinks!

KLN

If its truly them, then, lets
double and triple fcuks them.

Ok, wait I fcuk.

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
on 27/4 @ 9.15pm i was at spa 9.
my masseuse was vietbu joy. afaik the malaysian girls working that day was hannah, jocelyn & cynthia. nicole oredi left as she has finished her shift. i chose joy because she was my regular there. massage inside the spa was normal and no special done because i had arranged with joy to go for supper as i was her last customer. we had supper at holland v then adjourn to a hotel where we stayed until @ 1am and left.

on 29/4 @ 11am i started receiving messages on my phone followed my calls. i did not response as i was with a client then.
after my client left @ 11.30am, i saw i had 7 missed calls and finally called back. it was moh and the guy on the other end ask me to confirm whether i had been to spa 9 on 27/4. i was told to stay put and they will send transport to pick me up for testing. about an hour later a mini-bus arrived to pick me up at our office building. on it was another 3 guys. we all sat separately far from each other. the mini-bus proceeded to pick up another guy from another nearby building and sent all 5 of us to ncid.

More at https://tinyurI.com/pwdz54h6

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prostitution is recession proof-and pandemic-proof. If you wish to kickstart the economy look no further.

Start by firing those 'anti-vice' buffoons. :sneaky:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
簡直就是一個會走路的胃袋。

Liang PoPo ah, Liang PoPo...

how did the various International variants enter the populace of Sinkiestan if the influx of foreigners served their SHN dutifully, assuming they did?

Isn’t a reinfection of the same strain they carry equivalent to a longer innate incubation period in the primary host?

Or you telling me the SHN is wayang kulit only?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't expect too much from Laulan Wong,he's just an intern leading the fight against covid-19.He got to report to the Prince and Empress.