• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Professor Paul Tambyah, president of the Asia Pacific Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infection, similarly said that the hospital outbreak is a “concern”, but said that quick measures have been put in place by the ministry and the hospital “so hopefully these will work”.

The key is to understand how these clusters occurred, he said, pointing to “detailed molecular fingerprinting” as critical to doing this.

“For the hospital cluster, the key has to be identifying the primary case and tracking where else this individual might have been in contact with others. This has implications for vaccine strategy and control efforts in general,” he said.

He added that quality control at the labs is also very important to ensure that there were no false positive serological results earlier on and also at the vaccination centres to make sure that the cold chain was preserved.

He said that the cases in vaccinated individuals are “a concern”. Some of the cases linked to the TTSH cluster have been vaccinated.

Nevertheless, he said that the current situation is “manageable” given a few factors.

“Firstly, the number are relatively small in the few clusters and most cases are linked. Secondly, we now have vaccines and thus we are much more able to contain outbreaks if we use strategies such as ring vaccination,” he said.

Ring vaccination involves vaccinating contacts of people who test positive, creating a "ring" around each infected person.

Such a strategy was used for smallpox in the past and mumps in recent years, Prof Tambyah said.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Per day there are near thousands of visitors to ttsh not only to the ward KNN all are potential carriers now KNN my uncle think they only contacted those to ward 9 KNN
their priority order should be:

1. visitors to affected wards during the key period
2. these visitors placed under quarantine
3. then if these visitors developed covid, next level down to contacts of infected visitors and down the chain

all other ttsh vistors not to affected wards during key period (even if u sway sway share same lift or eat at ttsh food outlets) u go test yourself at testing centres
haaaa....

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
their priority order should be:

1. visitors to affected wards during the key period
2. these visitors placed under quarantine
3. then if these visitors developed covid, next level down to contacts of infected visitors and down the chain

all other ttsh vistors not to affected wards during key period (even if u sway sway share same lift or eat at ttsh food outlets) u go test yourself at testing centres
haaaa....
KNN that means when they make every visitors to a hospital for safe entry is not safe KNN

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
matter of time all the hospitals will introduce a new rule

no vaccine certificate, u will not be allowed to enter unless special circumstances like seeing your loved ones one last time....

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not about believe anot KNN just a few basic questions can beat pandemic team 4g leeder to a puppy KNN
i think if u want safe entry to work, or at least work to a reasonably workable level, the ministars 4gleeder better stop those flights from india and south asian countries

otherwise, it's a complete waste of time and resources

proactive vs reactive

pap chose reactive

sad but true

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think if u want safe entry to work, or at least work to a reasonably workable level, the ministars 4gleeder better stop those flights from india and south asian countries

otherwise, it's a complete waste of time and resources

proactive vs reactive

pap chose reactive

sad but true

KLN

HighLow, mai kong Covid leh.
Bey steam.

Kong weather leh.
Today no Lain, i bring my StinKray go out.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the old farts are already vaccinated? They were one of the first batches who were 'protected'. :wink:

See how happy they all are in the photos? :biggrin:

screenshot-2021-03-05-at-3-45-47-pm.png
CN_Vaccine-Brochure-thumb.jpg

MY_Vaccine-Brochure-thumb.jpg
TM_Vaccine-Brochure-thumb.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes there is.... there come a time the air-conditioning air will be free from airborne germs in hospitals...

The product has arrived and invented by the China Chinese ..... Chinese saves life, angmoh destroy life with their ICE vehicle engines...

Born free..

Old people die. If it's not from Covid it will be from something else going wrong ie kidneys, heart, pancreas, pneumonia, influenza etc. We have not reached the stage where death can be prevented.