• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The PRC Situation Thread

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sinkies can rest easy now, PM Pinkie would protect you.

He's not exactly a beacon of hope leh. "But in general, there is no need to wear a mask if you are not ill." Seriously????? What if some infected fucker next to me did not wear a mask? Then how? I die? KNN.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally mothershit used the x-word huh. On line xenophobes bully little girl, u should be a shame of your self! :mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's not exactly a beacon of hope leh. "But in general, there is no need to wear a mask if you are not ill." Seriously????? What if some infected fucker next to me did not wear a mask? Then how? I die? KNN.

Lee Hsien Loong should just drop dead. I'll pop a bottle of champagne and toast his demise.

Argument at a Wuhan clinic. Wuhan dialect.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

The PAP government for some reason has this crazy obsession that if people start wearing masks it will cause PANIC and hurt the economy!

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he wear a few layer of mask when no media coverage.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
ZNpqAkS.png

https://tinyurI.com/wwdp3lg
Deliveryman always take back for recycle reuse where got chance to steal empty one... :cry:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Please trust this exceptional Singaporean from an exceptional family listen to what he say

52E3DC2A-176D-48A6-8D61-12ADEDB71707.png