• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [COVID-19 Virus] PAP response to 2019 nCov Situation

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friends in Singapore say they can find well stocked shelves in supermarkets.

All this news about NTUC shelves emptied is rubbish.

Fake news. Over exaggerated
ntuc cunt and sheng very shiong stock up their shelves everyday. their just in time inventory system is bagus. in times like this, 2 words: huat ah!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
After reviewing last weekend's load, this morning went to top-up

vC0FWlJ.jpg

Y2sa0Zq.jpg

SVayKn3.jpg

WIAsvIH.jpg

Reactions: jw5

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why you need term limits. And why the 'father to son' succession plan eventually turns into disaster. All Chinese dynasties in history eventually perish when the throne has been passed to a dumb and weak descendant. Bloodline isn't meritocracy: it's lowering standards. Remember that.
How about dowager run dynasty? That is marriedtocracy yes? :thumbsup:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe valuu$ sells those paper masks which have no effect, not surgical masks.

Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari - Politics - Nigeria

Surgical masks as good as paper masks.
As neither of them work to keep virus from your face and nose when you breath in.

Only mask that work is N95 respirator mask.

But hell of misery to use N95. There was a time I got to use that.
30 mins was about the most I could tahan.
Then I went back to surgical masks to pretend with all others.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The coronavirus statistics at 9 Feb shows that Singapore is has the most infections outside China. SG has also exported the virus to Malaysia, Korea, Japan, Germany, UK, France. This dubious "honour" can be attributed to pap's open leg policy of importing so many foreigners. True blue Singaporeans perhaps make up half of the population with the rest being new citizens, PRs, work permit holders and other transient visitors. These new people come go and bring in and bring out sicknesses, diseases and viruses. Also there are nasty displays of bad social behaviours in SG like selfish acts and hoardings.

Instead of taking responsibility for its rash open door policy which caused the high number of infections and bad behaviours, the pap insinuates and indirectly blames Singaporeans.

Singaporeans must see through pap's bad accountability and call them out for lack of responsibility and tell the pap to "Stop Blaming Singaporeans" for pap's bad policies and mistakes

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans must see through pap's bad accountability and call them out for lack of responsibility and tell the pap to "Stop Blaming Singaporeans" for pap's bad policies and mistakes

Tell u ya....70% strongly disagree with u. Believe me.

Oh ya....if GE to be held now, we know who will win hands down. Even my 10yr old nephew also know the answer. :o-o:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The coronavirus statistics at 9 Feb shows that Singapore is has the most infections outside China. SG has also exported the virus to Malaysia, Korea, Japan, Germany, UK, France. This dubious "honour" can be attributed to pap's open leg policy of importing so many foreigners. True blue Singaporeans perhaps make up half of the population with the rest being new citizens, PRs, work permit holders and other transient visitors. These new people come go and bring in and bring out sicknesses, diseases and viruses. Also there are nasty displays of bad social behaviours in SG like selfish acts and hoardings.

Instead of taking responsibility for its rash open door policy which caused the high number of infections and bad behaviours, the pap insinuates and indirectly blames Singaporeans.

There are two reasons why the reported numbers infected in Singapore are high :

1. The government is honest and transparent.

2, Thanks to the PAP Singapore Inc is one of the most technologically advanced and efficient organisations on earth and that is why they have tracked down every single infected person in record time and traced all contacts too.

Other countries have way more cases but because there is no proper testing and tracking the official figures are much lower than reality.

The best example is Indonesia. It has reported ZERO cases but everyone knows that the figure is meaningless.

Singaporeans should be thankful the PAP is in charge and when the elections are held soon they should remember just how lucky they are to be taken care of by the PAP.