• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [COVID-19 Virus] PAP response to 2019 nCov Situation

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holely cow!

9cvyaBW.png
How come she looks like a cina vampire?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just now on my way home, I saw one auntie (didn't even look old.. 40s?) stood infront of the priority seat.

I saw that she kept coughing directly onto the other woman's face who was seated infront of her. It looks intentional because she was staring downwards looking at the woman seated and she never cover her mouth.

I was like wth. The auntie behaviour really disgusting.

If the auntie wanted the seat, can just ask her for the seat ma? No need to cough directly at her face. The woman seated never wear mask somemore.

The woman seated looked looked very irritated when she was coughing at her. She gave up her seat to her, never said anything.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...tnessed-something-abit-wrong-mrt-6197600.html

Before giving up her seat to the CCB, she should cough back at her and stand at the same spot and continue coughing at her. If she buay song, the claws can come out and just give her a tight slap.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So confusing one; coming from our world class and world's most expensive government leaders! So to wear or not to wear! Knnnbccb.:rolleyes::wink: