• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [COVID-19 Virus] PAP response to 2019 nCov Situation

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a long article but no mention if masks and handrubs will be given out to all living in sg and also the mood of transmission of the virus (yes can be person to person but is it droplet, respiratory, etc)

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the useless fucking cheebye.
Fuck him and fuck his mother's old cheebye. Blame his mother's chaocheebye. Fucking Gan this kind of surname, same as @ginfreely @gansiokbin the 2 fucking pigsluts.

KFTC7Pml.jpg

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can cancel ? We want foreigners to come and enjoy and spread the Wuhan virus. Huat Ah. Garmen have your back....side.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Was wishing my China partners Happy CNY at midnight a dear friend from Wuhan replied simply

5CAFAEF8-0C75-4404-BBF6-7787D6CF4E62.jpeg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I will share with you the PAP govt's approach to any health crisis.

Calm the public. Say it is not that bad. everything is ok. Don't panic. Life goes on. The economy goes on.

I know because I was on the front lines of SARS back in 2003. I lived through MOH telling SGH healthcare staff NOT to wear N95 masks because it would cause everyone to want to wear a mask in the hospital. This contributed to the outbreak of SARS in SGH. Coupled with their crazy decision to send patients from TTSH which was SARS ground zero to SGH! And have to cheek to ask us NOT to wear N95 masks when seeing the transferred patients.

This is how Dr Alex Chao and Dr Chng Siew Ping got SARS when we did the cholecystectomy on the SARS patient transferred from TTSH. Also the nurses who kena.

For the PAP and Singaporeans, economy ie $$$$ is the most important thing in the world. If it wasn't for SARS and all the shit that happened I would not have migrated to Canada.

I myself got a fever and was admitted to TTSH next to Dr Chng Siew Ping. But I did not contract SARS. I dodged the bullet. Nevertheless during the following quarantine after discharge I had to make the difficult decision with my wife to move our family (just my wife, myself and my 2 year old daughter and 1 year old son) back to our flat. We were living with my in laws before that. And we decided if it was to be then we would die together as a family.

After the quarantine period I went back to work at SGH. Strict measures. Wearing N95, gown. Knowing how to put it on without touching the front. Showering before going home. Changing into the white T shirt and blue pants. Plastic bag all writing equipment notebooks pens.

Up to this day I will not forgive the fucking MOH and SGH admin people for their blatant mismanagement and negligence. FUCK SINGAPORE!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking about SARS anyone remembered PAP
started a SARS fund? Those gong cheebyes pap supporters donated tens of millions. Money never spent. Wondered ended up in whose pockets hehe

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Calm the public. Say it is not that bad. everything is ok. Don't panic. Life goes on. The economy goes on.

I know because I was on the front lines of SARS back in 2003. I lived through MOH telling SGH healthcare staff NOT to wear N95 masks because it would cause everyone to want to wear a mask in the hospital. This contributed to the outbreak of SARS in SGH. Coupled with their crazy decision to send patients from TTSH which was SARS ground zero to SGH! And have to cheek to ask us NOT to wear N95 masks when seeing the transferred patients.

This is how Dr Alex Chao and Dr Chng Siew Ping got SARS when we did the cholecystectomy on the SARS patient transferred from TTSH. Also the nurses who kena.

For the PAP and Singaporeans, economy ie $$$$ is the most important thing in the world. If it wasn't for SARS and all the shit that happened I would not have migrated to Canada.

I myself got a fever and was admitted to TTSH next to Dr Chng Siew Ping. But I did not contract SARS. I dodged the bullet. Nevertheless during the following quarantine after discharge I had to make the difficult decision with my wife to move our family (just my wife, myself and my 2 year old daughter and 1 year old son) back to our flat. We were living with my in laws before that. And we decided if it was to be then we would die together as a family.

After the quarantine period I went back to work at SGH. Strict measures. Wearing N95, gown. Knowing how to put it on without touching the front. Showering before going home. Changing into the white T shirt and blue pants. Plastic bag all writing equipment notebooks pens.

Up to this day I will not forgive the fucking MOH and SGH admin people for their blatant mismanagement and negligence. FUCK SINGAPORE!
Got people die even better for the PAP. Do a song and dance, PAP and you brave the troubled times together, not forget the sacrifice, got your back etc. Always so coincidence hor, Loong not in Singapore again! Ha! :laugh:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Before SARS we had a string of Salma Khalik columns slamming Drs. Public would call into radio station to complain and fuck drs.

Then during SARS the radio stations ran some advertisement that said something about how drs and nurses are our heroes and have ALWAYS been.

FUCK FUCK CHAO CHEE BYE BULLSHIT!

I remember driving home from SGH and hearing that on the radio and I literally cried out of anger.

FUCKED UP SINKIES HYPOCRITE CRAP FULL OF PISS AND PUSS! Yeah only when drs and nurses die then you say all these nice things right? Don't pretend all you fuckers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sounds exactly like the modus operandi of the Chicoms, who initially were more concerned with arresting online rumour spreaders.

Totalitarian shithole dictators are all cut from the same cloth, even if geographically far away. :wink:

李显龙,我操你祖宗十八代,你这孙子!你是个狗屁!人渣!不得好死!

Happy new year everyone. :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before SARS we had a string of Salma Khalik columns slamming Drs. Public would call into radio station to complain and fuck drs.

Then during SARS the radio stations ran some advertisement that said something about how drs and nurses are our heroes and have ALWAYS been.

FUCK FUCK CHAO CHEE BYE BULLSHIT!

I remember driving home from SGH and hearing that on the radio and I literally cried out of anger.

FUCKED UP SINKIES HYPOCRITE CRAP FULL OF PISS AND PUSS! Yeah only when drs and nurses die then you say all these nice things right? Don't pretend all you fuckers!
Sayang saying lah Dr nay. How would u like chance to be a PAP MP? :sneaky:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sayang saying lah Dr nay. How would u like chance to be a PAP MP? :sneaky:

Actually they did contact me. I said no. I have no interest in leading a group of brainless stupid greedy money groveling selfish people on a tiny island with nothing but money.

I told them my goal was to migrate.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually they did contact me. I said no. I have no interest in leading a group of brainless stupid greedy money groveling selfish people on a tiny island with nothing but money.

I told them my goal was to migrate.
Aiyo miss chance lah bro. Now the PAP lineup only can boast of doctors saving babies or gynaes. :laugh: