• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Courts return policy

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Members,
Need your help.

I wish to buy a display laptop set from Courts by cash.

Lets say after 7 days I am not happy, can i return this laptop to courts, everthing intact, for a full refund.
Thanks

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Does this place look like Courts information counter?

call them instead

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does this place look like Courts information counter?

call them instead
To answer yr question, this place looks more like a place where i can fuck your mother chowcheebye.

And for yr info, tis is the place where you can also fuck your mother chowcheebye töo.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
To answer yr question, this place looks more like a place where i can fuck your mother chowcheebye.

And for yr info, tis is the place where you can also fuck your mother chowcheebye töo.

Pray you have better luck next life

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pray u and your mother chowcheebye can keep on fucking through eternity.

And hopefully your father tua lumpar can continue to shaft his tua lumpar into his bastard son asshole thru eternity too.

Pray you have better luck next life

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
better ask them before you buy. but hor, many bad feedback about Courts liao.

Ok, heres courts return policy :-

It's perfectly ok if you change your mind with our 30-Day Hassle Free Exchange & Refund.

What do I do if I want to exchange or get a full refund for an item I bought at your stores?
If you're unhappy with the product you’ve purchased, regardless of if you’ve bought it online or at our physical stores, just bring it back to any of our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. Kindly bring back the sealed item along with the original receipt, warranty card, free gifts, vouchers, accessories associated with the purchase in its original condition (sealed box). In the event of any sale order cancellation, the price difference that was refunded has to be returned to COURTS. Unsealed Apple products are not allowed to be exchanged.
What if I have opened the box or unsealed the item?
We will still exchange or make a full refund within 14 days of the purchase with the original receipt, warranty card, free gifts, vouchers, accessories associated with the purchase in its good condition. This is not applicable to Apple products
When returning software, ink cartridges, batteries, mobile phones, game consoles must be in sealed and original condition to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
How will my money be refunded to me?
The refund will be given in the same mode of payment that was used in the original purchase. If delivery has taken place, then the refund will exclude delivery charges paid. For payment made with credit card, bank may take 4 to 6 weeks to process the refund.
What if the product is found damaged upon opening the brand new box?
We will replace the product for you if we find such cases we define as "Dead on Arrival or in short DOA" within 14 days of the purchase date. After 14 days, we will repair the item for you.
What are the exclusions?
  • Display set items sold as seen.
  • SMART Toys (Smart Gadgets and Drones), Tablets and Action Cameras.
  • Apple branded products like iPad/iPhone. (Apple computers are eligible for refund/exchange on a case to case basis)
  • There will be a cancellation charge of 30% of the Made-To-Order product price (sofa/mattress/bedframe - where a customer has requested specific attributes e.g. finish, colour, size or where we build upon your order) once order is processed.
  • Assembled furniture and air-conditioners. (once installed)
  • Home appliances (once used), mattresses, bedding essentials, personal care products, beauty & body products, apparels & accessories, earrings, health & fitness products, headsets and earphones due to hygiene reasons.
  • For headsets and earphones, you will need to send the product back to the manufacturer authorized office for exchange.
  • For items bought under our COURTS Flexi Plans, kindly refer to COURTS Flexi Plans policy for details.
How does the lemon law protect me in the event of defective goods?
  • In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act, COURTS reserves the right to prove (or, if the breach appears more than 6 months after delivery, require you to disprove) that the product was of satisfactory quality and otherwise complied with the terms of purchase at the time of delivery.
  • If the repair or replacement is not reasonably possible or cannot be done within a reasonable period of time and without significant inconvenience to you, you may keep the defective Good and ask for a partial refund, or return the defective Good and ask for a full refund. Please note that the amount of the full refund will take into account the Good’s current state resulting from your use.
  • If a higher value exchange is required under COURTS Flexi Plans purchase, then a new instalment plan agreement must be sanctioned.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Courts, you buy a virgin, go back realise it's not a virgin ...

Their return policy allowed such shit to happen.