• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Counter petition: The system has to be fair and just to Nicholas too

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The system has to be fair and just, it can't be the more vocal ones get disproportionately more say over the rest...

So the current punishment meted out to Nicholas is based on precedent cases and through the board of discipline ...

NUS did no wrong as this system has been practiced all along. To single out Nicholas for special treatment is manifestly unjust...

More at https://tinyurI.com/yxmz8xu3

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rule of law should apply the same to all regardless of his or her background. The accused should be charged based on motive and the case justified by facts and evidence.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rule of law should apply the same to all regardless of his or her background. The accused should be charged based on motive and the case justified by facts and evidence.

Agree. What does being a first time offender really mean? It just means first time got caught!

My hunch is that this isn’t the first time the culprit filmed someone showering. He needs psychiatric treatment alright.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. What does being a first time offender really mean? It just means first time got caught!

My hunch is that this isn’t the first time the culprit filmed someone showering. He needs psychiatric treatment alright.

I think you right...he probably also peeped at his housewife mother showering too.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Isn't it time to give him a second chance?

Damien-Mystic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone deserves a second chance. If a person is already pushed into a corner and showed remorse, don't push further. You may hurt more people than you intended. Cut his parents and his family some slack.