• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Could Kenneth Jeyaretnam's A PAP Mole?

Hammerton

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the following articles and conclude for yourself:-

1. Incompetence, Bribery, Terrorism and Singapore’s Reform Party

The Singapore Reform Party was founded by convicted terrorist, Baldev Naidu (imprisoned in the U.S.), and supposed hedge fund operator Kenneth Jeyaretnam.

The Reform Party is now imploding. (Baldev Naidu and Kenneth Jeyaretnam were first exposed on this website.)

Kenneth Jeyaretnam is the brother of Philip Jeyaretnam, the associate of Helen Yeo, the lady whose unsavory connections run from Myanmar to Afghanistan to Morocco. Helen Yeo's husband, disgraced Singapore cabinet minister Yeo Cheow Tong, now works for James Tjahaja Riady who paid record $8.6 million in criminal fines and plead guilty to a felony charge in the U.S. . ...

http://johnharding.com/2011/02/25/incompetence-bribery-terrorism-and-singapores-reform-party/

2. Philip Jeyaretnam - Lawyer

He has taken over the management of Rodyk and Davidson from Helen Yeo. after serving as Helen Yeo's henchman.

Philip Jeyaretnam infiltrated Singapore's Public Service Commission, where he will "approve" Singapore Civil Service hirings and salaries.

As such, he has a role in determining who gets promoted and who does not.

This can be dangerous to Singapore's security given the fact that his brother, Kenneth Jeyaretnam, is the co-founder of Singapore's Reform Party with convicted terrorist, Baldev Naidu.
.. read more - http://www.yeocheowtong.com/

3. Ask yourself these questions:- Why did three previous chairpersons left the party? Why were there mass exoduses of credible members just before the election? Were they due to his poor leadership or were they deliberate on his part to get rid of these members so as to weakened the Reform Party and damaged it's public image and standing! I believed it was deliberate because if he had field a "A" team with this high caliber members, there was a high probability that the team might have won (especially with the brand name of JB Jeyaretnam behind them). This is definitely not desirable for a "Joker" aka Spoiler party!

4. Yet another attempt to discredit himself, his team and the party by deliberately misquoting letter from PAP in the mid of campaigning so as to ensure his teams do not win any seats.

5. Now that election is over, by his recent actions to "chopped" constituencies and comments that Reform Party is prepared for 3 corner fights in the next election further confirmed that he will be the "Joker" aka Spoiler for the 2016 election.

6. Opposition parties should be wary of inviting Reform Party for strategy and strategic discussion, meeting and decision until above can be verified and confirmed.

What do you think?

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you the most suspected PAp IB? Not?

:biggrin:

The fact now well known by every citizen is PAp dogs are defecting to opposition. Including moles and IB. In GE2006 the ISD officer were already among the nomination assentors of opposition, something that only few people knows. :wink:

The PAp is desperately trying to use old silly tricks of dividing opposition, such as this mole crap.

If opposition wanted there will be many moles inside PAp fucking them from the inside right now. The LEEgime is weak and helpless. You flatter them by the idea that they could still deploy moles inside opposition.

The fact is now they don't trust themselves inside.

LKy don't even trust his own Ass Loong Son right now. :biggrin:

So what talks of moles? :smile:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you the most suspected PAp IB? Not?

:biggrin:

The fact now well known by every citizen is PAp dogs are defecting to opposition. Including moles and IB. In GE2006 the ISD officer were already among the nomination assentors of opposition, something that only few people knows. :wink:

The PAp is desperately trying to use old silly tricks of dividing opposition, such as this mole crap.

If opposition wanted there will be many moles inside PAp fucking them from the inside right now. The LEEgime is weak and helpless. You flatter them by the idea that they could still deploy moles inside opposition.

The fact is now they don't trust themselves inside.

LKy don't even trust his own Ass Loong Son right now. :biggrin:

So what talks of moles? :smile:

And what about you Yap? You and your hoax friend Nair?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about this fat fuck?

20110508.042721_desmond.jpg

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
RP and SDA should fuck off since they are made up of a bunch of monkeys and jokers who are more interested in fighting and talking cock rather than serving the people. I rather vote for PAP then to let these jokers be MP. They made Bimbo Tin looks like an angel in comparison.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The concept of "PAP mole" has been abused. PAP moles are information gatherers who work quietly, make as many friends as possible, and leave before the winds blow the other direction. They do not go around brandying their stupidity in the same way Desmond Lim or KJ do so.

DL and KJ belong to the "shiok sendiri" class of politicians. Thats the most they can ever accomplish.

Hedge fund manager who failed in his business, now looking for some social status after retirement. He is the archtypical Caucasian who views Asian society as one that provides him the opportunity for this, because he thinks his command of English is an automatic advantage in an Asian setting and that SGeans still have a colonial mindset. He has no idea what politics is or that people are angry that the govt is running SG as a corporation and he trying to do the same at the party level. No idea that human interactions are totally diff in a political party than in a profit enterprise. No clue at all what a fool he continues to make of himself or how out of touch with reality is.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM LHL dont tryst anyone. When election speech on TV we can see opposition party have different candidate to speak.
PM LHL cover all language and slot.

Boss_555

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hardly. At best the reluctant political heir of JBJ. For RP to be taken serious it had better figure out what their party is all about.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only pap mole is CHEE SOON JUAN. just look what he has turned SDP into now. sdp was one the brightest and most prospective opp party which won 3 wards in one swoop under chiam.

the present sdp ranks the lowest in every GE.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only pap mole is CHEE SOON JUAN. just look what he has turned SDP into now. sdp was one the brightest and most prospective opp party which won 3 wards in one swoop under chiam.

SDA is the lowest this GE. RP is also lower than SDP this GE.

Last edited:

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't talk about that anymore. Makes me sad to see Chiam, innocent and hardworking, watched his party being degraded by Chee.

japarmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it incredible that anyone would vote for the RP. Kenneth Jeyaretnam is not only doing a bad imitation of being a British lord, seems to enjoy his drinks - just look at his tummy and watch this [video]http://youtu.be/7z9D4St1ios[/video].

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it incredible that anyone would vote for the RP. Kenneth Jeyaretnam is not only doing a bad imitation of being a British lord, seems to enjoy his drinks - just look at his tummy and watch this [video]http://youtu.be/7z9D4St1ios[/video].

I didn't know the KJ is a PAP mole until you pointed out. I find quite surprising that over veteran Alternative Party politician Mr Chiam worked with him for this election and even lend him a few candidates to contest under RP. WP's Mr Low is smarter, never worked with him for this election and run a more coherent and solidity campaign. Thats why he managed to win 6 seats compared to SPP and RP's 0 seats.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know the KJ is a PAP mole until you pointed out. I find quite surprising that over veteran Alternative Party politician Mr Chiam worked with him for this election and even lend him a few candidates to contest under RP. WP's Mr Low is smarter, never worked with him for this election and run a more coherent and solidity campaign. Thats why he managed to win 6 seats compared to SPP and RP's 0 seats.

I do not think KJ is a mole, but just an arrogant self-proclaimed "British White" prick who thinks he can run Singapore just because he lived in England and speaks with an English accent. SPP had a few extras as they did not have enough money to challenge other than 1 GRC and 2 SMCs, so they just lend KJ a few men. After two betrayals by his successors, I doubt Chiam is going to be fooled thrice.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not think KJ is a mole, but just an arrogant self-proclaimed "British White" prick who thinks he can run Singapore just because he lived in England and speaks with an English accent.

Not only that, he also has a First-class Honours from Cambridge University and the son of the late JBJ. The bluest of blue chips in the opposition stack.

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only that, he also has a First-class Honours from Cambridge University and the son of the late JBJ. The bluest of blue chips in the opposition stack.

He has high credentials like WP's Mr Chen Chow Mao, but they are very different characters. KJ come across as a person who has low EQ, arrogant, put people off by the way he speaks, and not a people's politician. He is good in analysis and numbers though. Mr Chen on the other hand is humble, sincere, charismatic and can move people with his analogies and speeches.