• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Could I fault in Olympics & still win a medal?

65er

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were a boxer in the Olympics contesting for the medal, would my win be disqualified if I were tested positive because my friend by honest mistake put prohibited substance in my diet instead of a vitamin pill?

The answer is undoubtedly, YES, because the contestant is solely responsible for rule compliance.

Unless Ting Pei Ling doesnt understand the seriousness of an election contest should not expect to escape responsibility of such blunder; she willingly allow assistant, Denise He access to her Facebook account.

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL....Will say....sorry...
TPL.....Will say ....Sorry...
Vivian B....Will say sorry....
Khaw.....will say...sorry...

then....Let's move on to make big money!!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think too much. You're not even born in China, how to represent Singapore in Olympics? :rolleyes: