• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

costa rica

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too many street vendors selling lottery tickets in san jose, costa rica. the gov collects more than 80% of sales proceeds, including 80% in tax on winning tickets. sinkies should consider themselves lucky for not having to sit in the streets selling lottery tickets for a living. :p

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
housing slums in costa rica built with corrugated zinc roofs.....the gov actually helps build these slums and calls them "public housing".....

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice photos sir. Thanks for sharing. Really reminds me of the food back when i was still there.

you're welcome. i prefer the more open country style spaces over there. it's remote, underpopulated, an uphill climb but worth the visit, especially for outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling and camping.

IMG_4124.JPG