• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Corruption in SCDF and CNB

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahahaaaaa................... Ok, NBG got along well with KBH and Ng Seng Liang. The latter was his boss when NBG was a young Staff Officer in Manpower Department. NSL was Dir CID and Dir CNB previously. Now, a Consultant in the Home Team Academy to reward him for his 'loyalty' while in service. Nantah grad. People at HTA also wondering why the need for a consultant!

It goes to show that if a very senior officer has been "loyal and faithful", he will always be served a sumptuous breakfast, lunch and dinner, way past his retirement.
Was NSL a SAC?
KBH may have lost his star and brightness?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If NBG's 'mountain' was Benny Lim, knna, he would have escaped with a stern warning not to repeat what he did. Bear in mind this, BL was PS MHA when this took place and thereafter another influential post as PS PMO which CPIB reports to. BL could have saved his D CNB.

Why he didn't continues to puzzle me. He has saved many others before. More serious cases than NBG's. He is machiam a life guard saving drowning victims.

End of the day, KBH plus NSL could not save NBG.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It goes to show that if a very senior officer has been "loyal and faithful", he will always be served a sumptuous breakfast, lunch and dinner, way past his retirement.
Was NSL a SAC?
KBH may have lost his star and brightness?

Yes, NSL was SAC when he retired. He rocketed in his career when he was Dir Manpower. I recall two promotions he had there - Supt to DAC to AC. Kindly include supper in addition to the meals you mentioned.

KBH did not lose his star and brightness coz there wasn't any in the first place.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is true, God helped me when I needed help.
The Honourable Lloyd Houlden, QC.
A few years ago, another justice (who heard a few of my high profile bankruptcy cases - a bankrupt insolvency lawyer, a bankrupt trustee in bankruptcy, a bankrupt urologist), a few days before he retired from the bench (Commercial List), phoned me, and said "C, this is JF calling"
I am not yet mid-50's, but almost retired, and worked on only a few files the past several years.

There is a GOD and HE helps but in strange ways.

Be good, do good and help the weaker ones - even birds and animals - (Sadly in Singapore people are fined heavily for being kind to animals)

Keep up with the communication and thanks for all your positive comments before.

GBU, all your loved ones and all members of this Forum.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If NBG's 'mountain' was Benny Lim, knna, he would have escaped with a stern warning not to repeat what he did. Bear in mind this, BL was PS MHA when this took place and thereafter another influential post as PS PMO which CPIB reports to. BL could have saved his D CNB.

Why he didn't continues to puzzle me. He has saved many others before. More serious cases than NBG's. He is machiam a life guard saving drowning victims.

My initial thoughts were why BL did not speak up for NBG?
Perhaps, after BL was transferred out of MHA, he may have lost influence.
Since the 1970's (as a school boy), many of us respect BL, for his practical and pragmatic approach to resolving matters, and diffusing any potential explosive ones.
May be, BL is in retirement mode or possibly some life changing event(s) altered his usual self?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps, after BL was transferred out of MHA, he may have lost influence.

On the contrary, I opine he has even more influence when he was out of MHA to PMO. Looks like a promo to me. In addition, he is PS MND.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, NSL was SAC when he retired. He rocketed in his career when he was Dir Manpower. I recall two promotions he had there - Supt to DAC to AC. Kindly include supper in addition to the meals you mentioned.

KBH did not lose his star and brightness coz there wasn't any in the first place.

I agree with your comment re: former CP, because although I was younger, and his junior, I heard about him and CCK, from another officer (fellow RI boy) who was his fellow officer at 1 SIR.

I have always wondered how KBH was the CP for such a long period of time.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have always wondered how KBH was the CP for such a long period of time.

You are not alone. Doesn't reflect well on the SPF to have KBH as CP for so long. To exacerbate matters, his current Snr DS appointment is a slap on his own face. Yet he remains!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

after every change of leadership, there's dirt digging and finger pointing. it not only happens to bureaucracies but also corporations. there must be serious dirt digging and finger pointing by need to blow groin that they must have offended the former erector no shit sherlock and his mentors and superiors erectile trigger and bureau limp. for need to blow groin to go thru' the grinder and a very pubic, oops... public, execution at that, it will warrant a gang rape with signoff from the preeminent menopausal orifice.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are not alone. Doesn't reflect well on the SPF to have KBH as CP for so long. To exacerbate matters, his current Snr DS appointment is a slap on his own face. Yet he remains!

Agree.
The least the govt should do, is to appoint 2PS instead of Senior DS.
What is the estimated salary range for him as CP, given that he was a SAFOS (second batch, after LHL, BTH, etc.)?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My guess is anywhere between 40-60k per month as CP. Should be same same as Snr DS.

About $500,000 a year, before bonus, is very fair compensation.
I know of another gentleman (1 to 2 yrs my senior, basketball player, probably SAFOS), but is the DS in MINDEF, soft spoken, efficient and effective.

M

Mdm Tang

Maybe Ven Ionzu can save him.

Noticed NBG wearing praying beads on

his left hand ...

M

Mdm Tang

Yes, noticed that too. The only ones who can save him are the prosecution witnesses.

Agreed. Thats the best.

At the end . NBG legal fees

in the millions.

Very expensive BJ .

Might be the most expensive

in the world .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agreed. Thats the best.

At the end . NBG legal fees

in the millions.

Very expensive BJ .

Might be the most expensive

in the world .

Mentioned somewhere legal fees approx 500k. Assuming one BJ costs $80, that's 6250 BJs.

When I was a little boy, recall some old man saying BJs no good for the knees. Wonder if there's any truth to this based on research.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mentioned somewhere legal fees approx 500k. Assuming one BJ costs $80, that's 6250 BJs.

When I was a little boy, recall some old man saying BJs no good for the knees. Wonder if there's any truth to this based on research.

Blow air into dick makes it weak and goes to the knees. Sex is better and you get good secretion hormones from female to make cock stronger.

M

Mdm Tang

my sisters here in BK said people overlook the fact the

it is often the female who initiate and enjoy the BJ more then male.

in this case like CS enjoy the BJ rather than NBG wants it .

CS herself said that NBG has many others women .

I worry if a former Director of CID doesnt ...

i leave it to reader to ...