• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cooleo is the "Ta Ger Ta" in this forum? Respect, respect. Must be a real man hor?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pity it's only in sammyboy. But then, he is more feared than Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar! What fearsome power he wields in this forum. BAN this member and that.

scroobal once said there had never been one who had controlled this forum and not for the lack of trying. But big man 'cooleo' has proven scroobal wrong!

'cooleo!' I salute your mother's chao cheebye!:smile: I just hope you are not my son by accident from the frolics I had with your promiscuous mum. Tattoo Maia is an angel in comparison.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cooleo is the "Ta Ger Ta" in this forum? Respect, respect. Must be a real man hor

Pity it's only in sammyboy. But then, he is more feared than Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar! What fearsome power he wields in this forum. BAN this member and that.

scroobal once said there had never been one who had controlled this forum and not for the lack of trying. But big man 'cooleo' has proven scroobal wrong!

'cooleo!' I salute your mother's chao cheebye!:smile: I just hope you are not my son by accident from the frolics I had with your promiscuous mum. Tattoo Maia is an angel in comparison.

qsp9vl.jpg

Another one bites the dust! Only a retard will yearn for respect here. Me? I'm here to have fun and fuck some retards here. :biggrin:

Papititis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cooleo is the "Ta Ger Ta" in this forum? Respect, respect. Must be a real man hor

qsp9vl.jpg

Another one bites the dust! Only a retard will yearn for respect here. Me? I'm here to have fun and fuck some retards here. :biggrin:

May I join and fuck one here?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

some kids just want to feel powerful, let them be... to each his own.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some kids just wanna feel powerful....by adopting a nick resembling terminator. Gee...really mature people in here. :rolleyes:

Papititis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some kids just wanna feel powerful....by adopting a nick resembling terminator. Gee...really mature people in here. :rolleyes:

Right on! Unlike the "courteous" kids here. Ya? Big man???? What's the cheebye odor around you? Yu cho wei kan?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

If there is a ratio, called the make sense ratio, I take the following parameters to formulate the equation.

Let Ratio = X

Let My Reputation = Y

Let Posts = Z

Ratio = My Reputation / Posts

Equation, X = Y / Z X 100%

Sperminator Ratio X = Y/Z X 100% = 316 / 1058 X 100% = 29.87%

Cooleo Ratio X = Y/Z X 100% = 528 / 8224 X 100% = 6.42%

Enough said :smile:

Papititis

Alfrescian
Loyal

If there is a ratio, called the make sense ratio, I take the following parameters to formulate the equation.

Let Ratio = X

Let My Reputation = Y

Let Posts = Z

Ratio = My Reputation / Posts

Equation, X = Y / Z X 100%

Sperminator Ratio X = Y/Z X 100% = 316 / 1058 X 100% = 29.87%

Cooleo Ratio X = Y/Z X 100% = 528 / 8224 X 100% = 6.42%

Enough said :smile:

Jesus Christ! You mean 8224 posts is just scum dripping out of a pile of used condoms?:eek::*::*::*:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jesus Christ! You mean 8224 posts is just scum dripping out of a pile of used condoms?:eek::*::*::*:

Error. Must have been 8,225 thrustings in your mum when she was having u. No wonder your head is caved in...and hence your nick - dickhead. Lol

Papititis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Error. Must have been 8,225 thrustings in your mum when she was having u. No wonder your head is caved in...and hence your nick - dickhead. Lol

Poor baby...the "courtesy kid" is throwing a tantrum....heeheee....sign of poor genetic inheritance? come show us the "big man" that you are. Ban me!! hahaahahaahaahaa.............

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor baby...the "courtesy kid" is throwing a tantrum....heeheee....sign of poor genetic inheritance? come show us the "big man" that you are. Ban me!! hahaahahaahaahaa.............

Your mum begged me not to ban u. I agreed. Orally. She has been keeping me 'up all night' so that I can toy with u. Haha...

Papititis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your mum begged me not to ban u. I agreed. Orally. She has been keeping me 'up all night' so that I can toy with u. Haha...

Great of you to show us the "KID" that you are.... big man...snort!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok going to bed after shooting my load into Papititis' mum for the 8,228th time. Before that, a goodnight lullaby. :biggrin:

K

Kanetsugu Naoe

The list of clones is here. I have this list complied dating back to Jan 2010 when i was having fun with this asshole so may have new addition since. :biggrin:

Papititis
dingdongbells
keyboard_hero
Armchair Cridicks
Walter Fock
O$P$!
Spy vs Spy

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

The list of clones is here. I have this list complied dating back to Jan 2010 when i was having fun with this asshole so may have new addition since. :biggrin:

Papititis
dingdongbells
keyboard_hero
Armchair Cridicks
Walter Fock
O$P$!
Spy vs Spy

What a fucking loser. Created so many clones. So what's his deal? He likes to stir shit out of nowhere?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[
Another one bites the dust! Only a retard will yearn for respect here. Me? I'm here to have fun and fuck some retards here. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

h there

1. bro, wow! congratulations on the "big" promotion to some big brother here!
2. i guess you also have some big dick to do the job onto those retards too.
3. hahaha!
4. salute you man. (not sucking up)

N

Nobunaga Oda

What a fucking loser. Created so many clones. So what's his deal? He likes to stir shit out of nowhere?

Take a look at the mirror boy...

Will the both of you please stop bickering? FuckSamLeong, Zeitergeist you know that i have no beef with you. Remember the old days? General Veers? We were assing lancheowman, his clones and the TIU clones. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: