• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Conspiracy theory

JesseVENTURA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Secret Societies

Always remember. Evil people and their dumb minions (follower types) have their schemes. But good people and god have their own plans too. Have faith and live your life. Remember that all is not bad. It's good to be aware of this stuff and it's implications. Don't get lost in this realm of conspiracies though. Do what I try to do. I conspire to do an act of kindness every every day and have a kind word for a good person somewhere. Thats a conspiracy I love engaging in.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worries, these fuckers twist here twist there then the ecological system watches from afar slaps them to death. Game theory simulations typical show death of the their species or all species to allow for a new ecosystem. These fuckes aka shitheads.