• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Consolidation of SBF bros enemies and friends

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree with NgKahCh$ng. :p

You got it wrong, like most Singaporeans would.

"I'm friend to everyone" is correct; the sentence implies you're an ally, not an enemy. You don't say "Are you a friend or a foe?" but "Are you friend or foe?" The latter is more idiomatic, even if the former is technically correct. Likewise, "I am a friend to everyone" is unidiomatic and of inferior literary construction.

If you intend to say you're a friend (not merely an ally), then it would be better to say "I'm everyone's friend" or "I'm friends with everyone" or "I'm a friend of everyone's".

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am friend to everyone. My purpose here is to educate the masses and cut through the rhetoric and hatred so that everyone can truly appreciate what the government has done for us.

just confess you are a pimp lah...

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friends are animals, amphibians, and everything else except humans. :biggrin:

Corrections...your friends are people in Temesek who owns and take care of u when u are alive and swinging.

Come to think of it....They even give u a state burial...