• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Consolidation of SBF bros enemies and friends

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bit confused about who and who are friends and who and who are enemies.

As far as I know, bro Krafty and many bros are enemies.

Bro Tonychat also lot of enemies.

Sometime enemy turn friends.

So far I think I have enemies too but I forgot who they are also :biggrin:

So will the real enemies and friends please standup ? And all turn into friends ?

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must add two more category, 无间道, friend in enemy camp, and enemy in friend camp. The true color will appear when election is coming closer and closer.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am friend to everyone. My purpose here is to educate the masses and cut through the rhetoric and hatred so that everyone can truly appreciate what the government has done for us.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
My friends are animals, amphibians, and everything else except humans. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must add two more category, 无间道, friend in enemy camp, and enemy in friend camp. The true color will appear when election is coming closer and closer.

You are right, there are some 无间道 here, the final episode should come after election or when old fart up lorry.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat is my idol I an his lumber 1 fansi and saporker.

So Tony's enemies are my enemies.

And the enemies of my enemies are my friends.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat is my idol I an his lumber 1 fansi and saporker.

So Tony's enemies are my enemies.

And the enemies of my enemies are my friends.

OIC, if you have 2 idols, then things could be much more complicated. Luckily you take Tonychat as a reference only.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am friend to everyone. My purpose here is to educate the masses and cut through the rhetoric and hatred so that everyone can truly appreciate what the government has done for us.
Boss u r different mah, once turned enemy the bro will either self terminate from SBF or terminated by you liao :P: So probably current existing are still your friend. But whether they treat you as friend currently is not confirmed.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkie Gahbrament may not appreciate your efforts
Instead of doing part-time you should go professional

[video=youtube;kxmPzFQe63w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxmPzFQe63w[/video]

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another example of poor grammar. It should be "I am friends with everyone", or "I am a friend to everyone".

You got it wrong, like most Singaporeans would.

"I'm friend to everyone" is correct; the sentence implies you're an ally, not an enemy. You don't say "Are you a friend or a foe?" but "Are you friend or foe?" The latter is more idiomatic, even if the former is technically correct. Likewise, "I am a friend to everyone" is unidiomatic and of inferior literary construction.

If you intend to say you're a friend (not merely an ally), then it would be better to say "I'm everyone's friend" or "I'm friends with everyone" or "I'm a friend of everyone's".

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You got it wrong, like most Singaporeans would.

Thanks. I was about to launch into an explanation as to why "I am friend to everyone" is perfectly correct grammatically but then thought to myself "what's the point?". I'm not going to be able to explain the nuances of the English language in one forum post.

I am "corrected" more often when I'm right than when I am actually wrong.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks. I was about to launch into an explanation as to why "I am friend to everyone" is perfectly correct grammatically but then thought to myself "what's the point?". I'm not going to be able to explain the nuances of the English language in one forum post.

English standards here are atrocious. The rot started with the bilingual education policy in the '70s, and the Speak Mandarin campaign put the lid on it. It's a lost cause.

jw5

Loyal
Fully agree. I am with you on this. :wink: