• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious congratulations to ginfreely

Ah Meng (Clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I mind? :unsure::tongue:

why not answer these questions? Too pai sei or scandalous? curious leh

amyway, it's your prerogative to mind or not mimd. If you do not wish to answer, I also can't do anything tio boh?

young man, life is short. live and let live and don't let your infatuation to a certain moniker sxrew you up. every story or post by aNyone here has lies, truth, mixed lies, mixed truths and so on. if you are going to be so fixated to that laogao, I cannot stop you either, tioboh?

just like you change your belief now and say I am real ahmeng, what can I do, take a gun and shoot u ah? Can't right? Tio boh?

though i am still very curious how you know so much of him without him telling u in private about his clones and life story previously or even maybe now. and then something must have caused you guys to fall apart. Tio boh? quite clear to all who follow this ginfreely saga right? No?

young mam, I am sure you are a good boy, no go ktv type. If you ever go ktv with your friends, every nonsense stay within the ktv. don't go around pichar here pichar there.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I doubt @ginfreely will be less "Coprolalia-listic" simply because she doesn't want to. It appears (to me) that she wants to vent her real life setbacks in the online space on whoever that does not agree with her or anyone who questions her logic and sanity.

It shows she isn't that "insane" (to a point if no return yet) (Hallelujah!!!), as she is definitely aware that cursing and swearing at forummers here, is comparatively "safer" for her than in real life.

Her last bit of sanity is still intact. She knows that she will be arrested (or sent to IMH) or even be severely beaten up should she misbehave in such an unsavoury manner in real public life.

But I am sure if you ignore her (whether by hitting the "Ignore" button on her Profile Page or simply do not respond to her provocative postings), it should definitely enhance your forumming experience.

A wise forummer once wrote a P.M. to me a couple of years back...

He advised that there are some members in this forum who will use their "suspicions" to serve as a pretext to attack you, until the point you are goaded to defend or counter attack. And once you do that, he will use your defense and counter attacks as "proof" that his suspicion is the "truth".

In actual fact, the attacker isn't really interested whether you are X's clone. His assertion that you are "X" clone is a "condition precedent" to legitimise his further harassment and attacks against you, whether in a direct vulgar trolling manner or a passive sarcasm.

Have a nice day.

Namaste. Amen.
Another insightful post. :thumbsup:

Putting her on the Ignore List is easy and I have done that. I took her off that list only a little while back. Just wanted to see what kind of nonsense she is up to. Which is pretty much the same old shit.

Her attempts at provocation do not affect me anymore. In fact, I find them rather entertaining. It is obvious she needs to harass and attack one and all, in order to feel good about herself. I have accepted this fact :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another insightful post. :thumbsup:

Putting her on the Ignore List is easy and I have done that. I took her off that list only a little while back. Just wanted to see what kind of nonsense she is up to. Which is pretty much the same old shit.

Her attempts at provocation do not affect me anymore. In fact, I find them rather entertaining. It is obvious she needs to harass and attack one and all, in order to feel good about herself. I have accepted this fact :biggrin:
I believe https://www.sammyboy.com/members/ahmeπg.159247/ is real ah meng

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one who start this thread is AhMeng(clone) - without spacing. See properly before you assume.
Hey I am not assuming but you are obviously a fraudster using other people nick with a spacing and intentionally picked this thread to ride on it for whatever song reasons so don’t act innocent and point your ccb fingers at me. So evil and disgusting COWARD that dare not take up challenge want to use this thead for what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i very scared. Please don’t challenge me. Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you.

Evil bastards are the same COWARD. No guts to take up challenge don’t open your ccb mouth to point ccb fingers lah simple as that and yes I am a suay cb indeed to be a virgin called a public toilet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whaha whahaha....U can summarize by just saying suay chees.
Another COWARD BULLY that dare not take up my challenge so you should know it’s a fact that I am a suay chee called by ccb sluts and sons of sluts like you and kt latha to be slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I must learn from you. I will tell her to please don't mention me too. :biggrin: I am also very scared :eek:

More COWARD BULLY that dare not take up my challenge and acting innocent here. All criminal bastards are the same coward indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN laogao is a very tricky animal KNN

Ya fraudster thieves slanderers harassers like to act innnocent and indignant and shamelessly point ccb fingers at me when you criminal bullies are the ones that commit fraud theft slander and sexual harassment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me quote bro @GoldenDragon

i very scared. Please don’t challenge me. Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you.

Hahaha coward bastards like to hide behind other coward bastards.