• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compensation for AMDK is always much more than to Sinkies

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great. If he get knocked down using his bicycle to work sue his company for not provide him a safe transport to work and return home.

If the company says they are not responsible for his risk action then sue the cyclist for menace behaviour on public roads...

who said its about time gained?

and why aren't all your idiotic questions be posted to the F#$%ing cyclist instead of drivers? its obvious even your intellectual or opinion is one-sided, ie. screwed!

I saw it in my own eyes on bridge across yishun dam where cyclists refused but stayed in middle of road in morning peak hours that caused huge traffic jam behind !

I saw it in my own eyes across upper thomson where accidents occurred by heavy vehicles & cars all becoz they siam arrogant cyclist and rubbed against vehicles on middle lanes!

I even saw public busses have to slow down becoz F%%King cyclists refused to barge in middle of bus lanes - this would have been heavy fines for common vehicles!

so, what F$#%^ right does these arrogant cyclists have in sinkie roads!

fyi, I myself ride on my 700f super6 evo c105 cannondale only on 5-7am or late evening weekends on designated roads only!

and i am seeing more & more of these arrogant amdk bastards, and worst, many local tourdefrance wannabes oso behave like them!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
by the same logic, I could run you over with a horse-drawn carriage. :laugh:

Yes cyclists have to give way to horses. It is the rule wherever cyclists and horses have to coexist on the same path or road. EG:

https://www.cyclinguk.org/article/countryside-code-cyclists

When you’re spending time outdoors you're likely come across other users and animals. Slow down or stop for horses, walkers and livestock, and always give them plenty of room.

Remember, cyclists must give way to walkers and horse riders on bridleways.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
who said its about time gained?

and why aren't all your idiotic questions be posted to the F#$%ing cyclist instead of drivers? its obvious even your intellectual or opinion is one-sided, ie. screwed!

I saw it in my own eyes on bridge across yishun dam where cyclists refused but stayed in middle of road in morning peak hours that caused huge traffic jam behind !

I saw it in my own eyes across upper thomson where accidents occurred by heavy vehicles & cars all becoz they siam arrogant cyclist and rubbed against vehicles on middle lanes!

I even saw public busses have to slow down becoz F%%King cyclists refused to barge in middle of bus lanes - this would have been heavy fines for common vehicles!

so, what F$#%^ right does these arrogant cyclists have in sinkie roads!

fyi, I myself ride on my 700f super6 evo c105 cannondale only on 5-7am or late evening weekends on designated roads only!

and i am seeing more & more of these arrogant amdk bastards, and worst, many local tourdefrance wannabes oso behave like them!

They are the future of Singapore. We need to give cyclists due respect.