• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Come to Paradise in the Quran & Hadiths, abundant Houris chio bu with large beautiful Eyes and Swelling breasts

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah the women are so damn chio until their men grow insecure and force them to cover up from head to toe.

Meanwhile the Christians and the Jews got no such practice ... maybe these people lost the wars and inherited all the fugly bitches

Muslims can be from any race, any location.

Whole world was created by Allah SWT, whole Universe was created and sustained by Allah SWT.

What happens afterwards , in the Hereafter, is different.

Alcohol is permitted there, but not here.

Different situations.

fugly bitches = stinky chinks

SPG lusting for ang moh cocks

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
They get to watch unfortunately. The quran itself was not from mohamad but compiled maybe one hundred years after his death. Muslim scholars will vouch this. And yet they say its authentic.

You with your Ah Nehsque typical pseudo wisdom.

Don't sprout rubbish.

The Quran is from Allah SWT, of course.

Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him, the greatest of all human beings and the final, last, greatest Messenger of Allah SWT, only received the message.

The Quran can never be altered modified or changed. And Allah SWT promises it in the Quran too. The Miracles of the Quran are aplenty.. All easy to read and investigate.

Too bad, low IQ kafir yet to realize them.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
63Upadq.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hadiths

It was narrated from Zayd ibn Arqam that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A man among the people of Paradise will be given the strength of a hundred men for eating, drinking, desire and sexual intercourse. A man among the Jews said, ‘The one who eats or drinks needs to excrete!’ The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to him: ‘The excretion of any one of them will be in the form of sweat which comes out through his skin, then his stomach will reduce in size again.’” (Narrated by Ahmad, no. 18509; al-Daarimi, no. 2704)
These are hearsay

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Quran allows Muslims to marry young girls that haven’t menstruated yet:

S. 65:4 Shakir

And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months, and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.

The waiting period for divorced women who haven’t even menstruated is three months. This means that these women aren’t even women (they haven’t attained womanhood) but are in fact young minors who haven’t reached puberty!

Now a woman can only be divorced if she is married and had her marriage consummated, since the Quran expressly teaches that there is no waiting period for marriages that have not been consummated:

O you who believe: When you marry believing women and then divorce them before you have touched them, no period of idda (waiting) have you to count in respect of them: so give them a present and set them free in a graceful manner. S. 33:49
This shows that the waiting period only applies in the case of a prepubescent when her husband has actually slept with her. So it is clear that this injunction assumes that young girls can be married, divorced and remarried before they reach puberty.

Even more, the purpose of this waiting period is to ensure that the wife who is about to be divorced is not pregnant or, if she is, to make sure that the true father is known, i.e. that the child is from the current husband, and not a next husband that she may marry afterwards. Thus, this further proves that the Muslim men who are married to prepubescent girls have sexual intercourse with them. To put it simply, the Quran is allowing men to have sex with minors.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Islam paradise , you will have 100 times more sex every day for infinity, you will eat 100 times more every day for infinity, you will drink 100 times more every day for infinity....

A man will be given the strength of a hundred men to eat, drink, feel desire and have sexual intercourse.

“Verily, the dwellers of Paradise, that Day, will be busy in joyful things” [Yaa-Seen 36:55]

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to him: ‘The excretion of any one of them will be in the form of sweat which comes out through his skin, then his stomach will reduce in size again.’” ( Watching your stomach increase in size because you ate 100 times more than you normally do and you drank 100 times more than you normally do, then watching your huge stomach reduce in size again, kind of sounds scary... )

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you my fellow muslim brother. Actually, my dee dee already kena circumcised. You see, I used to be a Jew. I left the faith because they could not promise me chiobu with big titties in the afterlife.

May our holy lord be pleased with your little one!

If one day in Islam paradise is the same as earth days than, I'm not sure how paradise dwellers 're going to eat 300 meals, and deflower 100 virgins in 24 hours, where a day is 12 hours, that means you only got 1.8 minutes per meal and per virgin. I'm going to have to assume that the days are much longer than nights, otherwise it's going to be a bit rushed. Virgins come to you on a conveyor belt, virgin, meal, meal, meal, virgin, meal, meal, meal, virgin, meal, meal, meal, virgin, meal ... every single day for infinity...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
May our holy lord be pleased with your little one!

If one day in Islam paradise is the same as earth days than, I'm not sure how paradise dwellers 're going to eat 300 meals, and deflower 100 virgins in 24 hours, where a day is 12 hours, that means you only got 1.8 minutes per meal and per virgin. I'm going to have to assume that the days are much longer than nights, otherwise it's going to be a bit rushed. Virgins come to you on a conveyor belt, virgin, meal, meal, meal, virgin, meal, meal, meal, virgin, meal, meal, meal, virgin, meal ... every single day for infinity...
Wah shiok! In paradise, I will have the strength of 100 men! A lean mean fucking machine, day in and day out. Endless eating and drinking too. Truly Allahu Akbar!:thumbsup:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah shiok! In paradise, I will have the strength of 100 men! A lean mean fucking machine, day in and day out. Endless eating and drinking too. Truly Allahu Akbar!:thumbsup:
I don't think it's meant to be taken literally. It could just mean Heaven is a wonderful place. But that just proves this description is just idiocracy. At least the concept of heaven is eternal life in Christianity and being with God n the end of suffering. A more worthy description than the mudslimes excuse of eternal whoring n binge eating.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Islam paradise , you will have 100 times more sex every day for infinity, you will eat 100 times more every day for infinity, you will drink 100 times more every day for infinity....

A man will be given the strength of a hundred men to eat, drink, feel desire and have sexual intercourse.

“Verily, the dwellers of Paradise, that Day, will be busy in joyful things” [Yaa-Seen 36:55]

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to him: ‘The excretion of any one of them will be in the form of sweat which comes out through his skin, then his stomach will reduce in size again.’” ( Watching your stomach increase in size because you ate 100 times more than you normally do and you drank 100 times more than you normally do, then watching your huge stomach reduce in size again, kind of sounds scary... )
Did the mudslimes just describe Hell?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't been to paradise yet. The closest is a whorehouse full of pretty and sexy voluptious Chinese women. I didn't want to leave but ran out of cash!