• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COL vs BG at marymount smc

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Ang Yong Guan is a psychiatrist in private practice. He graduated from the National University of Singapore in 1979 and did his postgraduate training in psychiatry at the University of Edinburgh between 1984 and 1986.

He served as a military doctor with the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) for 23 years from 1980 to 2003 (17 of which as a military psychiatrist) and retired, with the rank of Colonel, as Head of Psychological Care Centre, Military Medicine Institute, SAF Medical Corps.

Dr Ang was the president of Singapore Psychiatric Association (1997-1998); chairman of the Chapter of Psychiatrists, Academy of Medicine (2001- 2003); and member of National Council on Problem Gambling (2005 - 2011).

He is currently founder-chairman of Action Group for Mental Illness (from 2004 to the present), a national advocacy group championing for the mentally ill.

He is a member of the Clinical Advisory Committee for Chronic Disease Management Programme, Ministry of Health (from 2009 to the present); Member, Board of Visitors, Mental Health (Care & Treatment) Act, Ministry of Health (2009 to the present) and Special Visitor, Board of Visitors, Mental Capacity Act, MCYS (2009 to 2012).

Dr Ang was awarded the Public Service Medal in 1995 for community work and the Public Administration Medal in 1996 for military services.

it has been a long march for Dr Ang ... Now is the Best Chance for him to enter Parliament :smile:

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
2020-07-03 01.39.42.png

To be fair to Dr Ang, first time, I heard him was during his time with SDP in the 2011 GE, I thought he sounded like a siao Lang.... He was very funny that night , really madcap behaviour from him.... But his sincerity was there... As for that BG, she sounded so bossy and demanding from a vid clip asking for Sinkies to vote for PAP... It's like as if she was talking to her recruits... And also she looked abit of psycho with her unsmiling looks... Who u prefer? A madcap like Dr Ang or a psycho looking candidate like the BG?
The Dilbert Principle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilbert_principle

The Dilbert principle is a concept in management developed by Scott Adams, creator of the comic strip Dilbert, which states that companies tend to systematically promote incompetent employees to management to get them out of the workflow. The Dilbert principle is inspired by the Peter principle, which holds that employees are promoted based on success in their current position until they reach their "level of incompetence" and are no longer promoted. Under the Dilbert principle, employees who were never competent are promoted to management to limit the damage they can do.
The pap is really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one.
We have too many army genarals in parliament. No need for another paper genarals.
Given all the major cock ups from Generals after they leave SAF, more prudent to trust non-Generals.
Or hoping against hope!:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But this time it is different: it's a general with a vagina. The feminazis are going to love it for the 'diversity'. Also nice that more women are joining politics... can't let the 臭男人 exclude women from their old boys' club now, can we? :wink:

corucoru

Alfrescian
Loyal
you stupid fucks,.,., Stauffenberg was a colonel who fought for what has always been right,.,., his name is in the german memorial,.,., not the other murderer,.,.,

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie unkers will abandon lang jiao ang and vote for a vagina. sex sells in sg besides giving out angpows to buy souls.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dr ang is the man to be admitted to the parlarment
he will bring a thunderous voice to the chambers
he will bring into the hall the wisdom of a lifetime
he will psycho or the wrong motives in the parliament
he will analyse all the mental cases and reveal the truth
he will be a keen watcher and a a great ombusman
dr ang is the best man to be elected into our parliament
may god bless him and pave the way with gold for him
all the best sir and good luck ....

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
dr ang is the man to be admitted to the parlarment
he will bring a thunderous voice to the chambers
he will bring into the hall the wisdom of a lifetime
he will psycho or the wrong motives in the parliament
he will analyse all the mental cases and reveal the truth
he will be a keen watcher and a a great ombusman
dr ang is the best man to be elected into our parliament
may god bless him and pave the way with gold for him
all the best sir and good luck ....
Wah you really like Dr Ang.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah you really like Dr Ang.

my unca once went into a delirous hysterical at home
cannot control
call so many docs around
call the neighbourhood GPs
nobody comes to help
my neighbour says call dr ang
sure come one
so i call dr ang
he came and then gave my unca a jab
talk to my unca gently and then slowly calm him down
unca slept and then recovered super well
how not to vote this type of doctor into our parliament - compassion, and helpfulness where got now?
and the good doctor don't even bill my unca...see got his type of doctor or not????

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my unca once went into a delirous hysterical at home
cannot control
call so many docs around
call the neighbourhood GPs
nobody comes to help
my neighbour says call dr ang
sure come one
so i call dr ang
he came and then gave my unca a jab
talk to my unca gently and then slowly calm him down
unca slept and then recovered super well
how not to vote this type of doctor into our parliament - compassion, and helpfulness where got now?
and the good doctor don't even bill my unca...see got his type of doctor or not????
Service before pecuniary rewards