• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COL vs BG at marymount smc

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair to Dr Ang, first time, I heard him was during his time with SDP in the 2011 GE, I thought he sounded like a siao Lang.... He was very funny that night , really madcap behaviour from him.... But his sincerity was there... As for that BG, she sounded so bossy and demanding from a vid clip asking for Sinkies to vote for PAP... It's like as if she was talking to her recruits... And also she looked abit of psycho with her unsmiling looks... Who u prefer? A madcap like Dr Ang or a psycho looking candidate like the BG?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in corporate world or whatever fuck world you are in, the higher your rank the more chobolan, thats the hard truth

The Dilbert Principle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilbert_principle

The Dilbert principle is a concept in management developed by Scott Adams, creator of the comic strip Dilbert, which states that companies tend to systematically promote incompetent employees to management to get them out of the workflow. The Dilbert principle is inspired by the Peter principle, which holds that employees are promoted based on success in their current position until they reach their "level of incompetence" and are no longer promoted. Under the Dilbert principle, employees who were never competent are promoted to management to limit the damage they can do.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dot would like to get into her pants. Got screwed by so many generals all these years, so would like a reversal of roles for a change.

1593661479648.png

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why army fights army? lady general battles old doctor soldier.
dr any speaks with fire!!! effectively bilingual. full of passion. full of fire in his belly.
i think he surely wins

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Given all the major cock ups from Generals after they leave SAF, more prudent to trust non-Generals.

I couldn't agree more. Getting sick of the constant refrain from the PAP that she is the first Singapore female general. So what? If she really wants to serve the underdogs and the under-privileged, she should join the opposition cause and forget about climbing the political ladder. :rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Military rank does not determine whether one is a good MP. In fact as proven time and again by the PAP, all their paper generals are good only in groupthink and porlumparing the PM.
Given all the major cock ups from Generals after they leave SAF, more prudent to trust non-Generals.
It is so obvious that these paper generals are useless as politicians and heads of GLCs, with the possible exception of GY. Yet the pap keeps using this formula, they are insane. Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over, and expect a different result.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair to Dr Ang, first time, I heard him was during his time with SDP in the 2011 GE, I thought he sounded like a siao Lang.... He was very funny that night , really madcap behaviour from him.... But his sincerity was there... As for that BG, she sounded so bossy and demanding from a vid clip asking for Sinkies to vote for PAP... It's like as if she was talking to her recruits... And also she looked abit of psycho with her unsmiling looks... Who u prefer? A madcap like Dr Ang or a psycho looking candidate like the BG?
I like to be dominated. :redface: