• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Code Orange..

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You the one saying that theres no free fucks in the world.

I merely asking you a simple question, did you pay your wife money after sex? its a valid question you know? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Talk so much, you wanna come, you come lor, lol :biggrin::biggrin:

You used ppl family as a question for what ? if you sibey a sai then don't need to hide behind pc and be a cat keyboard warrior Liao :wink: lanjiao fat pussy :wink:

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already replied your invitation, you the one didnt notice anything, not my fault wor, lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Oh really ? So now there's another chance for you to meet another guy . :wink: swee boh ? Don't let this chance slip away again leh :wink:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can have free food and free drink but he must pay for his own hospital bill :wink:

LOL, apparently you still using this lame excuse again, someone will be damn disappointed with you, I already told him dun waste his time liao, whahahah....

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL, apparently you still using this lame excuse again, someone will be damn disappointed with you, I already told him dun waste his time liao, whahahah....

Waste what time ? meeting you is waste of time ? you mean you will never come ? :wink: